Talk

Advanced search

How do you style your hair??? EEEKKKK

(4 Posts)
daisycat01 Thu 13-Sep-07 17:12:44

I have a wedding tommorow and wanted a kinda tousled curl look. Whenever I have attemped to style my hair it has been a disaster. WHat do you do to get your hair looking good and presentable? What products do you use?
TIA

cluelessnchaos Thu 13-Sep-07 17:15:17

I use a TIGI S factor product, it is in a tear shaped tube and is the best stuff I have ever used, and I have dryish frizzy/curly hair. I just bung it in and leave it and the curls all seperate.

daisycat01 Thu 13-Sep-07 17:19:35

My hair is quite thick and very long and it has a natural wave in it but it just looks like a scarecrows hair most of the time!!

cluelessnchaos Thu 13-Sep-07 19:24:11

Mine is the same, about half way down my back, but this stuff is amazing and I have used every serum and styler, I just put it in and do not fiddle about, sometimes I clip the middles sction back to make it a bit neater and for posh I blow dry the roots with a big brush and smooth out to make it a bit bouncy, but that has taken a bit of practice and can be hit and miss

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now