Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Swimsuit to conceal my post-c-section and overweight flabby apron belly

(11 Posts)
ChubbyScotsBurd Sun 09-Sep-07 17:41:47

Don't know if this is the best place to post this but I couldn't find an Industrial Corsetry forum. Has anyone got any suggestions as to where I could find such a thing? I'm short and fat and I have an inordinately large and droopy belly. The swimming might go some way to repairing the damage but I'm going to need something with a LOT of support to stop me looking like I'm wearing some sort of inflatable buoyancy aid under my cossie ... blush

twinsetandpearls Sun 09-Sep-07 17:46:11

I bought two miracle suits for my holiday and they were fab for doing this.

SixInTheBed Sun 09-Sep-07 17:54:39

miracle swimsuit from figleaves.expensive but holds in the tummy flab.loads of mums were wearing them at the pool this year though and looking at each other in a knowing waygrin

twinsetandpearls Sun 09-Sep-07 21:06:42

You can buy them on ebay for less, I will get you the link

twinsetandpearls Sun 09-Sep-07 21:10:13

ebay seller here

Gingerbear Sun 09-Sep-07 21:30:41

Marks and Sparks do one too.
I also have a c-section 'overhang'. I felt fab on holiday wearing a M&S swimsuit.

Twirl Mon 10-Sep-07 02:07:28

Definitely second the miracle suit. Just got one for my holiday and it really pulled me in (and I am 1 year post c-section, still with droopy tummy)! They are much cheaper in the States so it may be worth shopping around.

Budababe Mon 10-Sep-07 06:15:27

Recommend the miracle suit too. And I nearly didn't want to take mine off as it gave me a fab cleavage! I have NEVER had a cleavage!

ChubbyScotsBurd Mon 10-Sep-07 12:13:23

Thanks all for the help. And Budababe, I've always had a cleavage, it frames my belly button nicely these days. Which wouldn't be so bad if my belly button wasn't located at my knees. sad

Budababe Mon 10-Sep-07 15:48:12

LOL ChubbyScotsBurd!

dazedandconfunded Mon 10-Sep-07 19:36:43

Does the apron belly / overhang EVER go? <plaintive emoticon>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now