Talk

Advanced search

No. 7 Laboratories range. Any good?

(3 Posts)
peaceanddove Wed 18-Mar-20 13:09:20

I've used the No. 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum for years and love it but wondering whether to upgrade to the laboratories range? I'm particularly interested in the line eraser serum. Anyone tried it?

OP’s posts: |
Branster Wed 18-Mar-20 21:24:32

I’ve been using the serum since it came out, I’m on my fourth bottle. It really is very expensive for only 15ml of product but it lasts me 4-6 months. It doesn’t work for everybody if you read the reviews on Boots lots of disappointed customers.
It works for me but only up to a point. It completely removed my 11ses in about 6-8 weeks but couldn’t see a difference anywhere else.
I use a tiny bit and only apply to actual lines , on clean dry skin, rub it in gently wait a few minutes then continue normal routine. First tube I used it twice a day, now only once. I know it won’t turn back the time anymore but I secretly hope it has a preventative effect.
I was intrigued by the other 3 products but after reading the ingredients I decided they are too harsh and too reliant on marketing hype so would never use them even if I got them as a present.

peaceanddove Thu 19-Mar-20 10:44:40

Thank you x

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in