Talk

Advanced search

posh do tonight....wtf do i do with my hair?!!

(15 Posts)
MerlinsBeard Sat 08-Sep-07 16:19:25

DP and I are going to a black tie do tonight, got my dress(charity shop), shoes (peacocks!) jewelry(Whizz ) what do i do with my hair?

Its mid way down my back and i usualy wear it down or in a pony tail with a section raised at the front (there is no nice way to describe that!)

TakeMetoBedorLosemeForever Sat 08-Sep-07 16:20:03

down and curly aka shakira. Mint.

MerlinsBeard Sat 08-Sep-07 16:22:48

oooh loose curls, theres an idea. will take me all afternoon and then fall out when i go outside i think!

MerlinsBeard Sat 08-Sep-07 16:23:09

erm...mint? are you in 1995grin

Kbear Sat 08-Sep-07 16:23:10

don't wash it, scoop it up as you would for a pony tail, one twist then clip across the middle near the top with a big sparkly clip. Leave bits hanging, don't make it sleek. Quick spray with fixing hair spray and you'll be a million dollars.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MerlinsBeard Sat 08-Sep-07 16:24:42

i need to wash it...its yucky blush

had visions of having to spend hours spraying and pinning by the waY so am delighted by these ideas of v little work!!

MerlinsBeard Sat 08-Sep-07 16:28:09

am trying to find a similar dress on ebay so bear with me

MerlinsBeard Sat 08-Sep-07 16:33:40

here but black i don't have the wrap over thing with it

MerlinsBeard Sat 08-Sep-07 17:02:37

that should be absurdly easy but i can't do it blush i'll have to have a try when my haor is clean!

MerlinsBeard Sat 08-Sep-07 17:06:20

ooooh sounds easier when you explain it than the link! will def try that.....off to get some hairspray!

MerlinsBeard Sat 08-Sep-07 17:09:16

oh and thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now