Talk

Advanced search

just fashion now .com agghhhh

(7 Posts)
thebabessavedme Tue 10-Mar-20 20:56:22

I keep seeing adverts on my side bar, I really like some of the clothes but its one of those bloody chinese sites that dont send, or send the wrong stuff/dont refund etc so, does anyone know where you can find the clothes from a realiable site? please! some of the summer stuff is right up my alley!

OP’s posts: |
chipsandgin Tue 10-Mar-20 22:10:13

Whatever you do don’t order! You’ll wait ages to be sent something that looks nothing like the picture, if you try & send it back (to China! At your own cost..) they’ll deny receiving it, despite proof and PayPal are worse than useless. If anyone does know where that style of clothing can be found & actually delivered IRL I’d love to know though!

ch3y Tue 10-Mar-20 22:12:11

Hey! Have you tried Shein? I have bought things from here and had no issues and things are received pretty quickly too! :-)

edgewater Wed 11-Mar-20 07:24:17

Shein are terrible. Just google reviews.

pilates Wed 11-Mar-20 07:46:24

Please do not buy anything from Just Fashion Now. They are a bunch of con artists. Their adverts for clothes do look good and I made the mistake of buying two dresses. When they did eventually turn up the quality was appalling and so I returned them straightaway. They did not acknowledge receipt for weeks and when they did they only refunded one. They said the other dress had a brown mark on it which I can categorically confirm was not made by me. I believe they showed a picture of a soiled garment so they didn’t have to refund for the second dress. Their custom support is a joke. They simply do not respond to emails and, if they do, it’s a standard response. It’s put me off buying anything from China again.

thebabessavedme Wed 11-Mar-20 09:32:31

thanks all, I havent ordered as I looked up reviews and saw it was 'one of those' sites, I would like to know though where I could purchase some of the items they show, they must be somewhere? and hopefully stocked by a decent company? please? anyone?

OP’s posts: |
PerfidiousAlbion Wed 11-Mar-20 09:42:22

Those pictures are old I believe, designed to lure you in. Have you trued Google reverse Image Search?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in