Talk

Advanced search

My neck is melting!

(12 Posts)
GeraldTippett Sun 01-Mar-20 13:19:14

My god, I was putting my makeup on this morning and the light from my window hit my face and neck in such a way that it looked like the skin of my neck was melting off. It looked all slack and droopy. How have I not noticed this before?!

Any great creams for creepy goose-neck out there? I'm 44. I'm going to have to throw money at this arent I? sad

OP’s posts: |
GlassOfProsecco Sun 01-Mar-20 13:30:18

I've heard the Prai neck cream is good (get it in M&S) but haven't tried it yet x

Sherloidbaisherloid Sun 01-Mar-20 17:44:07

Following with interest, I have noticed in recent months I am developing a wrinkly neck. I’m 37 confused

Flythedragons Sun 01-Mar-20 18:22:06

Following

GeraldTippett Sun 01-Mar-20 21:04:44

Anyone have any actual experience of Prai? I picked up some of the Boots face and neck serum today as I happened to be passing, but I suspect I'll need weapons-grade treatment for my flabby neck. Will report back anyway

mixedpeel Sun 01-Mar-20 21:36:33

I’m convinced it’s genes, Gerald, but would love to hear from someone who’s found something to help.

Happened to me all of a sudden just after turning 40 - I’ve got good skin otherwise, only the odd grey hair, and yet - horrible neck. It’s not even somewhere that gets a lot of sun, so can’t blame lack of sunscreen.

Plainandsimple Mon 02-Mar-20 20:54:44

Prai, definitely Prai! It takes about a week before you notice a difference, and it’s not a miracle worker (won’t give you the neck of a 20yr old - unless you are a 20yr old) but does tighten & tone, especially along the jawline and the wobbly bit under the chin! I think with necks (and around the eyes) the earlier you start preserving what you’ve got, the better!

Plainandsimple Mon 02-Mar-20 20:57:52

Sorry meant to say I’ve tried a few neck creams over the years, Clarins is the absolute best, but expensive at around £60, but Prai is damn close results-wise and is over 50% cheaper.

Russellbrandshair Mon 02-Mar-20 21:00:45

Perricone sub d neck cream has excellent reviews and great before/ after pics.

For a more hardcore treatment, hifu tightens up a saggy neck - it’s a high intensity ultra sound treatment.

GeraldTippett Tue 03-Mar-20 17:11:34

Thank you, will investigate

malvinna Tue 03-Mar-20 18:24:34

After 40 years, our skin loses its elasticity and elasticity very much. There is a shason. Whatever the skin of the neck and face looked beautiful you can take Hyafilia hyaluronpen.store/hyafilia . This will fill in the fine wrinkles and change the contour of the face. Your neck will be more taut.

Fumnudge Tue 03-Mar-20 18:33:46

Prai did nothing for me, used it religiously for a year. sad

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in