Talk

Advanced search

Skincare recommendations

(2 Posts)
Mummyy07 Thu 27-Feb-20 16:42:22

I am hopeless when it comes to skin care. I have bought countless elemis sets etc but I don't know if they are any good for my skin etc. Also bought a dermaroller as I have bad chickenpox scars which I was wanting to try and help reduce but do not know what serum is best to use with this.

Could any one recommend a serum for dermaroller, retinol and moisturiser or anything else beneficial and give me a step by step what I should be using/doing. Under my eyes are now very dark also n I would just like to take care of my skin in general as I feel I have aged so much past couple of years and would like to have a nicer glow. I am 34.

OP’s posts: |
BookMeOnTheSudExpress Thu 27-Feb-20 20:21:05

I'm not sure the Dermaroller will help with scarring tbh. I had one and used it with plumping serums like hyaluronic.
You could try a Retinol serum from somewhere like Garden of Wisdom, or La Roche Posay Redermic.
What kind of skin have you got?
It's worth having a long read through the Fantastic Skincare threads- the lovely Botemp has prepared cheat sheets for all kinds of skincare issues, I'm guessing you'd fall under early signs of ageing.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in