Talk

Advanced search

This Morning- foundation and concealer recommendation

(8 Posts)
Waterloosunsets Sat 15-Feb-20 17:00:51

Last month Bryony Blake did a piece on This Morning (think it was a Friday with Ruth) about really good and affordable make up. She recommended a foundation (think it might have been urban decay) and a concealer (possibly rimmel). Did anyone watch and able to confirm / point me in the right direction? I'm on maternity and can't justify my usual spend on Chanel Vitalumiere plus I'm sleep deprived and can't remember the detail of the feature.

OP’s posts: |
Girlintheframe Sat 15-Feb-20 17:04:22

You will prob be able to find the segment on you tube. This morning have their own channel

BinkySodPlop Sat 15-Feb-20 17:08:23

Of you don't want to spend money on stuff which doesn't work / you don't like, try QVC. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but they sell mainstream brands and let you try cosmetics and send them back after use of you don't like them. I love the IT Cosmetics concealer and foundation / cc+ cream, both have very good reviews away fro TV shopping.

BinkySodPlop Sat 15-Feb-20 17:09:22

Sorry - my phone seems to be replacing "if" with "of"!

Cherrypie32 Sat 15-Feb-20 17:50:14

They usually put details on their website of all make up slots

JaneJeffer Sat 15-Feb-20 21:44:29

https://youtu.be/fDJp-G9VWag
Maybe this?

Loveacuppa Sat 15-Feb-20 21:47:27

I really rate The Ordinary foundation - you can get it online or at big Boots stores - it's only about £6 and really good (in my opinion)

Waterloosunsets Sun 16-Feb-20 07:14:57

Thank you so much for your recommendations, ladies.

@JaneJeffer you legend , that's it!! I scoured YouTube and couldn't find the segment.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in