Talk

Advanced search

Groupon Laser Hair Removal

(5 Posts)
fastliving Thu 13-Feb-20 21:47:04

I bought myself the much praised Phillips Lumea and it was great....but I'm too lazy for the upkeep which seems pretty ongoing.

I was thinking of getting my hair lasered at a salon for more permanent results - now I know my hair/skin colour combination works with a laser.

Am I a fool for looking at deals on groupon?
Anyone go any tips on finding the right salon/machines I should be looking for?

Thanks

Sweetpea1989 Fri 14-Feb-20 08:17:00

Following. I always wondered if a salon is more effective than Lumea. I’m pregnant so not using the lumea and back to shaving every day is rubbish!!

fastliving Fri 14-Feb-20 21:35:04

Bumping

partysong Fri 14-Feb-20 22:02:07

I would essentially look for a credible salon that gets good reviews. I bought a laser hair removal on groupon about 10 years ago and ended up somewhere very dodgy looking. I arrived, looked inside and immediately left so just make sure you know where it's for before you buy

EmpressJewel Sat 15-Feb-20 07:58:45

I have gone to a couple of salons through Groupon and both have been fine.

As the previous poster said, check out the reviews of the salon and check the website. When I have brought the vouchers, the salons have done a patch test before the first treatment and said they would refund if it wasn't suitable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »