Talk

Advanced search

korean italy towels

(10 Posts)
itallwentwrongat30 Thu 13-Feb-20 15:54:06

read a lot about these on here but when I search online there are so many options and I odn't want to buy a rubbish version - can someone please link me recs?

Thank you xxx

BookMeOnTheSudExpress Thu 13-Feb-20 20:33:48

I just got the ones from Amazon with lots of decent feedback.

Duchessofealing Fri 14-Feb-20 20:28:52

I got mine off beauty mart, seems that they don’t stock them any longer however they do have Japanese towels which look great (https://thisisbeautymart.com) - search Italian towel

DonKeyshot Sat 15-Feb-20 02:32:27

Check out eBay - put Korea towel in the search engine. I've bought many for myself and friends and they've been cheap as chips and good quality, but do make sure you're buying a hand size mitt as some can be tiny.

DonKeyshot Sat 15-Feb-20 02:35:37

Also, be sure to have a good soak in the tub before you start using the towel - you'll be revolted amazed at what comes off.

EmpressJewel Sat 15-Feb-20 08:02:03

Off the back of this thread, I ordered the towels from eBay and they are due to arrive on Monday.

Playdoughbum Sat 15-Feb-20 10:53:17

How are they any different to an exfoliating mitt from Boots?
I bought some and they are just really rough material little bags? I think I’m missing something.

DonKeyshot Sat 15-Feb-20 17:59:35

I use green ones for the body. Although they may look like 'little bags' they're not particularly rough.

Imo they're far superior to other exfoliating mitts, but you do need a good soak before rubbing the mitt all over your legs, body, and feet. It's astonishing how much boak dead skin they remove .

My legs look almost polished after using one of these towels and I certainly feel a lot cleaner minus the dead skin cells.

itallwentwrongat30 Mon 17-Feb-20 08:15:44

Thanks all for your help! I will order from ebay! I keep reading how much skin they get off!

Eesha Mon 17-Feb-20 22:30:13

Really great product, mine doesn't appear to take off much but my skin really glows after. Definitely worth trying out.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »