Talk

Advanced search

Wardrobe makeover done, now need a life makeover!

(1 Post)
IamwhoIsayIam Thu 13-Feb-20 11:24:01

I mean that in a light hearted way, I'm very happy with my life, but thanks to the SnB board and the inspiration on the pages my life no longer matches my clothes!

I've capsule wardrobed, I've bought less of higher quality, I've stream lined my accessories and I can do a face of make-up in under ten minutes. But now I'm all dressed up with no where to go.

Like a lot of you on here I work from home and I have a little boy to take to nursery. We live in a fairly rural area so I run, pushing the pram, or cycle to nursery. I get home and sit in front of my lap top working all day. Little point in doing more than showering and changing out of sports kit. Evenings out are rare and most likely involve dinner at a friend's house or a pint in the local, which is more wellies and dogs than Parisian chic.

Or is it like champagne? As Madame Bollinger expressed "I only drink champagne when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. Sometimes when I'm in company." If you have nice things, enjoy them!

So suggestions please, not on my wardrobe, (thanks SnB friends) but how I create opportunities to wear these lovely new items!
When do you wear your lovely things?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in