Talk

Advanced search

Have Bobbi Brown discontinued their BB Cream?

(16 Posts)
TheLadyAnneNeville Tue 11-Feb-20 21:59:37

Just that really. I haven’t been able to find it (except in deep shades) anywhere.

OP’s posts: |
TheLadyAnneNeville Wed 12-Feb-20 08:16:29

Bumping. Anyone tried to buy this recently?

DoorsAndWater Wed 12-Feb-20 08:19:36

I managed to get some in a MacArthur Glen outlet shop so I think it may have been discontinued? Unless they are just changing the packaging @TheLadyAnneNeville

TheLadyAnneNeville Wed 12-Feb-20 08:52:45

@DoorsAndWater. That makes sense then. The only shades available online are the darker ones and I’m fairly pale (used Light BB Cream). Do you mind if I ask what you paid? Hoping they’re not “improving” it. I think it’s great as it is!

TheLadyAnneNeville Wed 12-Feb-20 16:47:16

Have contacted Bobbi Brown online. Yes, BB Cream is discontinued. I am NOT happy!

professionalnomad Thu 13-Feb-20 07:53:39

Oh no!
I was literally going to the mall this weekend to pick up more. IT's my go to for warmer weather!

TheLadyAnneNeville Thu 13-Feb-20 11:09:35

Hmmm, I’m not pleased! They gave me a website to contact gonebutnotforgotten@estee-Lauder.co.uk where they might be able to locate some for you. Some stores have darker shades but all the lighter ones have gone.

TheLadyAnneNeville Fri 14-Feb-20 07:51:17

Ahhh, Debenhams have some. Have ordered 3 to stock up 😊

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Mon 17-Feb-20 14:42:53

How annoying. I was hoping to try a lighter alternative to foundation but wanted something fragrance free and remember the Bobbi Brown one was exactly this.

Are there any recommendations for alternatives?

TheLadyAnneNeville Mon 17-Feb-20 19:24:40

They’re bringing a new, reformed and updated product out. Don’t know when.

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Mon 17-Feb-20 21:07:32

I’ll bet it’ll be full of fragrance. Drat.

TheLadyAnneNeville Mon 17-Feb-20 23:32:32

Sometimes an update is an improvement. Often, it’s really not.

Zeldaaa Sat 28-Mar-20 12:31:29

Ugh! I know this is an old thread but I was wondering why I couldn’t find the BB cream on the website. I’ve recently started using it again. Anyone have any idea when the new version is coming out?

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Sat 28-Mar-20 18:56:07

They’ve just launched a new “foundation” m.bobbibrown.co.uk/product/13994/72515/makeup/face-and-cheek/skin-long-wear-fluid-powder-foundation-spf-20#/shade/Alabaster_%28C-

Curious about it!

thisenglishlife Sat 28-Mar-20 21:58:25

The new Estee Lauder Futurist foundation is good, like a tinted moisturiser and spreads and rubs in really easily - no brush or sponge required.

Zas16 Sat 09-May-20 16:38:25

Hi,
So my mum wanted it the bb cream and its not in stock on their own website (Eeste lauder and bobbi brown have for some reason discontinued it? Weird.) but it is in stock on quite a few other websites like selfrigdes Which is were I got it from.
@TheLadyAnneNeville
Il send the link below.
www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/bobbi-brown-bb-cream-spf-35-40ml_299-85076589-E6Y80/?previewAttribute=Deep&cm_mmc=PLA-_-Google-_-BEAUTY-_-BOBBIBROWN&POR=Y&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=na_na_pla-b_na_na_na_DOM_PLA-BEAUTY-MAKEUP-SHOPTAIL-CSSTEST-W3&gclid=CjwKCAjwqdn1BRBREiwAEbZcR9pP6zHIEskYElfWwYTdnUMmsRB35vM5geu3Oy1-53bnzhgxnoKE5hoC2T8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in