Talk

Advanced search

Tried a Juicy Tube yesterday - what's the big deal?

(6 Posts)
Bouquetsofdynomite Mon 03-Sep-07 14:41:49

Just a sticky colourless lipgloss that you can't help licking off. Why the hype? Why the price? I'd rather have a cruelty-free strawberry lipbalm from Body Shop - same effect!

Furzella Mon 03-Sep-07 14:44:58

Agree, they're rubbish and my hair ends up sticking to my mouth. HOWEVER, Lancome have got a new lipgloss out that's more coloured, looks a bit like a bullet and is my new favourite thing. I can't remember what it's called and it doesn't say on the product itself (am scrunching up eyes to look at the bottom). All I know is colour 112 is v flattering - and it's not sticky enough to glue your hair to your mouth, yuk yuk.

LaCod Mon 03-Sep-07 14:45:23

they grow on you big time
i was the smae intially

LaCod Mon 03-Sep-07 14:45:42

its a red colour isnt it furry?
star gloss?

snowleopard Mon 03-Sep-07 14:52:51

I love them. They are sticky but in a good way. They don't dry my lips out like most lip colour... and there is no other lipgloss or lipstick in the world that can magically make my lips look all full and satiny and professionally made-up like the lychee flavour (which looks like yukky bubblegum pink in the tube, but is all sheer and sophisticated on).

Don't store them lid-up though - the colour sinks and then they are colourless.

Furzella Mon 03-Sep-07 15:12:19

star gloss rings a bell, and yes it's reddish but not postbox. Am v impressed with your lipgloss knowledge! We could end up doing one of those threads like the "guess that film" one a couple of days ago - clarins, 362, 2004...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now