Talk

Advanced search

Over coming the candy floss-look when straightening curly hair

(7 Posts)
saythatagain Mon 03-Sep-07 12:28:41

I have no problem in straightening my hair its just the last couple of inches that look fluffy - not smooth. I use products and am currently trying Charles Worthington serum but it's not working. I also spray on Lee Stafford dehumidifying stuff; this works a treat for everywhere else other than the darn end bits! Forever hopeful..

rosepetal1 Mon 03-Sep-07 13:24:06

I use Charles Worthington wax, but if you put to much on it can look greasy. I just put it through the ends smile

Joby1970 Mon 03-Sep-07 13:24:08

when did you last have it trimmed? if its been a while it might be split ends (sorry blush )

smugmumofboys Mon 03-Sep-07 13:28:00

Since having children, my once straight hair is frizzy and fluffy at the ends underneath (I have long-ish hair). I have tried frizz-ease, straighteners all to no avail. My hairdresser asked me if I wore alot of necklaces as my hair is wrecked at the back. I don't. She says I need to have alot cut off. sad Maybe that's what you need too?

saythatagain Mon 03-Sep-07 14:48:42

Valid point sad - I don't want to get my hair cut, it's just past my shoulders!!!!
But will try some sort of wax.

fawkeoff Mon 03-Sep-07 14:49:34

avon do a good serum

saythatagain Mon 03-Sep-07 14:51:20

More info required please! Is that something you can get online?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now