Talk

Advanced search

Leather jacket

(5 Posts)
PiratePetespajamas Mon 03-Feb-20 21:07:43

Where do I buy a nice leather jacket? Something soft. Have about £200-300 to spend (realise this is not very much where leather is concerned). Is there somewhere on the high street where I’d find a good one?

OP’s posts: |
Ellapaella Mon 03-Feb-20 21:39:39

Well I have an Allsaints one that I absolutely love - the Cargo is the one I have and is beautifully soft. You could certainly get one within your budget and they do lots of different styles.

PiratePetespajamas Mon 03-Feb-20 21:43:40

Thanks Ellapaella - in fact I was wondering whether AllSaints ones would be nice, so that’s really helpful! I don’t have one near so I can’t see the quality but feel more inspired to buy online now. Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
WhatWouldPennyDo Mon 03-Feb-20 22:10:08

I bought one from Whistles and another from All Saints - returned the latter as much preferred the one from Whistles. Perfect, buttery soft, black leather.

I also have the most beautiful Balenciaga brown leather jacket, but I bought that through a resale site.

Zinnia Mon 03-Feb-20 22:18:01

I've had my Whistles one for years now and it's still going strong. The prices have gone over £300 now but they usually have a 25% discount code the week after London Fashion Week if you can hold on.

I'm also a big fan of the Hush Onyx leather jacket, beautiful leather. They're due a discount code soon too but usually just 10%.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in