Talk

Advanced search

another bra question-need one to wear with my wedding dress!

(4 Posts)
divastrop Sat 01-Sep-07 21:05:56

i am getting married on october 20th.i need a bra to wear with my dress( the dress ),which is very low cut.

i am a 34DD,i expect to stay that size now as i have only 4lb of pregnancy weight left to lose,i am ff,and my periods returned 4 months ago.

however,the nearest bravissimo to me is in manchester,so that is out of the question,and the only shops that sells half-decent bras in this town is debenhams.they have a fitting service but i think its a tape-measure job.

i need to be comfy and not be afraid if falling out,but i want to look nice as well.

lojomojo Sun 02-Sep-07 00:44:14

If you can't take your dress, could you print a copy of this picture of the web so that you can take the pic to the fitting. If you get a decent fitter she will try her utmost to help you, just a thought could you pre book an appointment with the head fitter.

meandmy Sun 02-Sep-07 04:08:32

call bravissimo they do over phone consultations, you could send them email with the pic your dress then order few try send back al thats no good!

divastrop Sun 02-Sep-07 10:08:36

thanks!i didnt know they did phone consultations at bravissmo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now