Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

anyone with small breasts that has a bra that makes them look va-voom?

(7 Posts)
BBBee Sat 01-Sep-07 20:03:37

A friend of mine had a lovely dress and I was admiring it and she said I should get one and I said I couldn't as I didn't have nice big boobs like her - she said it was all good bras and she is just a B cup - she looks fab!

Where am I going wrong?

What are these magic bras?

I know about padding but it was better than I ever do and she doesn't seem the type for chicken fillets.

gemmiegoatlegs Sat 01-Sep-07 20:04:38

ask her! I would like to know too!

chinwag Sat 01-Sep-07 21:04:16

And me!!!

caspercat Sat 01-Sep-07 22:01:26

I'm only a B cup, but have got a padded bra from 'After Eden', that makes them look fab!! Not the most delicate bra and i wouldn't wear it under a really flimsy top, but it definitely gives me curves i don't have in RL!
HTH.

car25 Sat 01-Sep-07 23:40:34

Go get measured at Rigby & Peller.

I was wearing a 34A, found out I was a 30 C/D. Wearing the right size makes an amazing difference, both comfort and visually. Apparently 80% of us are wearing the wrong size.

caspercat Sun 02-Sep-07 18:53:38

Agree with car25. When i said i'm a B cup, that's what i thought i was. I got measured and hey presto!, i'm a D cup...

moljam Sun 02-Sep-07 22:22:26

i want to know too! really dont think im measured wrong-theres nowt there!.chicken fillets are my friends!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: