Talk

Advanced search

Holland and Barrett Advent Calendar favourites

(6 Posts)
SpeckledyHen Tue 14-Jan-20 22:05:23

I missed out on the calendar unfortunately but would like to try some of the products .
Which ones were your favourites please ?

Richlyfruited Tue 14-Jan-20 22:17:15

Glad you asked as I loved lots of the products in the calendar!

We got a jade roller and I was a bit hmm when I first saw it. It's lovely and cooling though. Also some 'Push up Buttocks' cream which is really smoothing grin

I also really like the H&B Vitamin C serum, the Beauty Kitchen facial oil and the Manuka Honey rescue cream and will definitely buy them all again. Ditto the Skin Food lip balm which is amazing.

There was a Salt of the Earth roll on deodorant which is surprisingly very effective!

TheLongRider Tue 14-Jan-20 22:36:18

I second the Weleda Skin food lip balm recommendation. It's got lanolin in it among other ingredients and it works well. I also really liked the Skin Food Light moisturiser, my skin just soaks it up.

RaininSummer Tue 14-Jan-20 22:49:05

I loved the manuka honey rescue cream and will continue to buy it. Also the abysinnian facial oil and the handcream.

Ponks Tue 14-Jan-20 23:08:58

Love:
- Weleda skin food light
- Weleda lip balm
- Dr Organics manuka honey rescue cream (face is currently plastered in it 😊)
- Dr Organics rose Otto shower gel

Planning to repurchase all of these and investigate both brands more.

The vitamin C serum is ok but I find it a bit tightening on the skin. Like the Push Up Buttocks cream , feels and smells good but not sure I'll repurchase. I'm using most of the rest of the products too.

SpeckledyHen Wed 15-Jan-20 06:42:51

Thank you all smile Keep them coming .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »