Talk

Advanced search

does anyone know where I can buy....

(7 Posts)
MrsMar Wed 29-Aug-07 09:23:04

the little rings that mean I can attach more charms to my sweetie bracelet from Links of London? You can't get them from the website and I'm just being lazy cos I can't face going in to the centre of town. Is there somewhere else that sells them or something similar? They're like the rings on key rings that let you add more keys, but obviously they're tiny.

Gipfeli Wed 29-Aug-07 09:55:00

here?

scroll down to "Split rings"

mamado Wed 29-Aug-07 09:56:21

look on ebay - they do them in packs of 5 i think - from a company called silverland1

MrsMar Wed 29-Aug-07 13:11:53

wow, that's brilliant thanks! I knew mumsnet wouldn't let me down!

DANCESwithDumbledore Wed 29-Aug-07 13:13:55

Sorry to be a fly in the ointment but jump rings won't hold the charms on as they are too heavy and will eventually pull them open (especially links charms which are lovely and solid) You need to get a jeweller to solder the rings closed onto your bracelet.

sugarmatches Wed 29-Aug-07 13:14:05

Yes, but Links do give them away when you buy a new charm. I have loads of charms and each time I buy one I get a new ring free.

sugarmatches Wed 29-Aug-07 13:16:32

Actually on the sweeties bracelet, it is just a little ring like a key ring. On the proper links bracelet, you do need to solder it though. The sweeties bracelet is just on jewellers elastic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now