Talk

Advanced search

Molke

(21 Posts)
Beachcountrysidetown Mon 02-Dec-19 16:24:32

Are molke bras and pants really that comfy? I am so uncomfortable in my underwear at the moment!!

fedup21 Mon 02-Dec-19 16:26:18

Very comfy!

CrazyChickenPerson Mon 02-Dec-19 18:38:58

Honestly?

Amazinggrin

Be warned though, they are addictive. You won’t stop at one pair wink

viccat Mon 02-Dec-19 19:06:31

Yes, for the most part. I do find the seam that connects the band to the body of the bra irritates my skin a bit at the end of the day but it's fine for the most part.

A lot of people find they need a smaller band size than what the calculator comes up with as well, there's a Molke Facebook group that's really helpful if you want to ask others for advice. The calculator put me in Medium Super but I actually find Small Super a much better fit. I don't own any of the pants, I find them too expensive (obviously understand they are handmade etc...)

ilovecherries Mon 02-Dec-19 19:11:36

Absolutely no for me. After endless advice and re-fits I went back up bravissimo. Buy try them and see what you think, I always seem to be in a minority and honking they were hopeless.

ilovecherries Mon 02-Dec-19 19:12:06

And honking??? = in thinking.

Writersblock2 Mon 02-Dec-19 20:37:09

I love Molke so much. I wonder how I coped before them.

Gardai Mon 02-Dec-19 23:31:18

I was wondering about whether to try one - are they ‘house bras’ or can you wear them out without looking mono boob ? I find most bras/bralets that are really comfy have this unfortunately.

CrazyChickenPerson Tue 03-Dec-19 05:31:39

Gardai

Nah, my rack looks amazing in them wink
Deffo not just for slobbing in the house.

Stooshie8 Tue 03-Dec-19 06:08:06

I am an F cup - would they work for me?

Gardai Tue 03-Dec-19 08:17:05

Thanks crazy chicken - they seem too good to be true. Comfort without wires seems like a crazy dream 😲

ditavonteesed Tue 03-Dec-19 08:19:39

Honestly best thing I have ever worn, I have three now and only wear a normal bra if I have a strappy dress on. I'm truly addicted and feel I will never have uncomfortable boobs again.

viccat Tue 03-Dec-19 10:56:58

Stooshie Yes although you'll need to measure yourself properly using their guide.

KatharinaRosalie Tue 03-Dec-19 12:34:15

Yes, and they are totally wearable outside of the house too. Great for travelling - supportive, comfy to sleep in and nno underwire to set off metal detectors at the airport.

RhymingRabbit3 Tue 03-Dec-19 12:57:44

I'm definitely converted. I'm pregnant and the molke ones are so much more comfy than my normal ones and I can see they'll be really easy to breastfeed in too.

Sprinklemetinsel Tue 03-Dec-19 13:01:33

They don't look as if they support. More like a decorative layer! Is there enough shape for actually shaping?

KatharinaRosalie Tue 03-Dec-19 13:09:42

I could go running in mine (I have levels 2 and 3), and normally I require industrial scaffolding for sports.
If you mean shaping like a padded plunge bra then no, it won't push your boobs up under your chin. It's far from any 'magic' or 'genie' bras that just lay there, though - strong thick fabric, not a flimsy stretcy useless one.

Sprinklemetinsel Tue 03-Dec-19 13:12:39

Right. Going on my list. I wear mardibum pants, which are similar.

viccat Tue 03-Dec-19 13:30:09

They really are supportive. My size in normal bras is 32GG and my Molkes are great. I've specifically paid attention to this as I was worried too and my boobs barely move at all when I walk briskly etc. And it's not a mono boob shape at all because they have separate cups for your boobs. Under clothes I don't think you would know the difference at all.

viccat Tue 03-Dec-19 13:30:38

I mean you wouldn't know the difference as in someone looking at me wouldn't know if I was wearing a wired bra or a Molke.

APurpleSquirrel Tue 03-Dec-19 14:05:27

I have two & find them very comfortable. Getting the right size can be tricky but once you do they are super comfy & give a good shape & support. The only thing I struggle with is getting them on - need OH to help!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »