Talk

Advanced search

Which NARS foundation?

(7 Posts)
zippyswife Mon 02-Dec-19 16:10:09

I finally got to a space nk today after the recommendations for the NARS foundation on here but the one she tried on me looks too heavy/matt- it’s called sheer glow but neither looks sheer nor glows on me. I’m early 40s with slightly dry skin. Do I need a tinted moisturiser instead?

massistar Mon 02-Dec-19 22:17:17

I love Nars tinted moisturiser. I find that foundation is too heavy for my skin these days (46).

which1 Mon 02-Dec-19 22:23:43

Sheer glow is not sheer despite the name but I do find it disintegrates during the day a bit.
Om the plus side it has a very very pale shade called Siberia which it's unusual to go that pale.

Wasn't bowled over by Armani Luminous either.

My best are Double Wear and MAC Studio Fix

BuntyCollocks Mon 02-Dec-19 22:45:25

Try all day luminous weightless

veryveryquietly Tue 03-Dec-19 09:17:32

You can always sheer it out a little further by using a little less plus mixing in some of your moisturiser. I do this lots on good skin days when I still need to be a little polished.

Jedstre Tue 03-Dec-19 09:48:27

I also like NARS tinted moisturiser.

zippyswife Tue 03-Dec-19 10:49:17

I think I’m going to go back and try the tinted moisturiser I think that’s probably what I need. Will it cover any redness/unevenness?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »