Talk

Advanced search

what are the sizes like from simply be? does anyone know?

(8 Posts)
lizandlulu Mon 20-Aug-07 19:44:53

can anyone tell me if they are generous or not? there is a lovely jacket on their website but i dont know whay size to orders. i am a 20 in evans and dorothy perkins, but in the sizing chart on simply be's site, my bust measurement means i should be ordering a 26!! and its not like i have a big bust, just a 42b!! if the sizes are around the same as evans, i will just order my usual size.

Cadders Mon 20-Aug-07 19:53:03

I'd say that they aren't very generous in the bust area. I'd normally be a 20 - 22 but had to get a 24 size top in a baby doll style to stop my boobs falling out the bottom

lizandlulu Mon 20-Aug-07 19:55:29

oh right. i will prob order a 22 then. and i have just bidded on a jacket on ebay in a 20 but its one of the swing styles. so hopefully it will have a bit more room.. thanks.

FioFio Mon 20-Aug-07 19:56:19

Message withdrawn

JoanCrawford Mon 20-Aug-07 19:57:05

I ordered for the first time last month. I mistakenly ordered (unbeknown to me) a size 12 top - as if! I'm a size 18-20.

Before I realised my mistake, I tried it on. It was tight but IT FITTED wtf. I know if I'd have tried on a 12 top in ANY other store, I wouldn't have got it past my head!

this doesn't help you much does it landl, sorry. I would order your normal size, not a 26.

JoanCrawford Mon 20-Aug-07 19:58:13

missed your post Cadders, Ignore me!

lizandlulu Mon 20-Aug-07 20:01:11

and do you know how much delivery is? i have looked everywhere on the site and cant find it!

JoanCrawford Mon 20-Aug-07 20:02:37

Ah, I know this one - 2.99 ........ tadah!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now