Talk

Advanced search

Soft, cosy, comforting, non-itchy/scratchy jumpers to throw on at home?

(11 Posts)
lawn Sat 09-Nov-19 09:10:51

Looking for something really comforting I can wear with joggers when I'm working from home. Not too high/tight in the neck. Must be soft and not scratchy against the skin. Thank you!

TitaniaQueenOfTheFairies Sat 09-Nov-19 09:37:18

Not a jumper as such but I bought this to wear at home. It is soft and warm. The neckline is velvet so really comfortable.

Destinesia Sat 09-Nov-19 09:42:29

I've got that one too, love it. I think they do it in grey as well.

lawn Sat 09-Nov-19 11:11:52

Lovely! Thanks

lawn Wed 13-Nov-19 13:21:26

Ordered the M&S one which is great but thinner than I'm looking for. Think I need something thick for winter, maybe fleece lined?

BigFatBloomers Wed 13-Nov-19 16:42:32

I was looking at these the other day and wondered if they were the answer www.amazon.co.uk/Oversized-Sweatshirt-Blanket-Comfortable-Friends?tag=mumsnetforu03-21 grin

I do have a pair of Turtle Dove fingerless gloves on my Christmas list.

BigFatBloomers Wed 13-Nov-19 16:43:18

Better link

ihatethecold Wed 13-Nov-19 16:44:47

I got a plain one from Victoria’s Secret/Pink it’s so unbelievably soft and comfortable and has no logos on it. It washes well also.
It was £39.99 and worth every penny. In fact I’m wearing it now. I’m mid 40’s and was in there with my teenage dd

Ginfordinner Wed 13-Nov-19 16:44:48

I bought a lovely soft chenille jumper from H & M last week. I like H & M because they cater well for people with long arms ( like me).

BuntyCollocks Wed 13-Nov-19 17:45:51

The H&M/Pringle crossover is amazing. I have two lovely, super soft and warm hoodies I got for going away this winter and I’m wearing them for relaxing at the moment.

JoanLewis Fri 15-Nov-19 14:21:46

I have a Seasalt 'fruity' jumper. I too cannot wear anything that is even slightly itchy and I find this one fine.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »