Talk

Advanced search

Hush Boyfriend Jeans - are they worth it?

(7 Posts)
Karmatime Fri 08-Nov-19 17:35:40

I’m looking for a pair of fairly lightweight comfy jeans for travelling. These get mainly rave reviews, if anyone has them I’d be grateful for reviews on how hard wearing they are, sizing and comfort factor. They are quite expensive but I’m prepared to pay if they are HG.
Many thanks

PeterRouseTheFleshofMankind Fri 08-Nov-19 19:19:41

I've got them, they are OK. For the money they are well made I think and they are really comfortable. They come up quite big, but then they are supposed to be baggy, I always pull them in at the waist with a belt. I only really wear them in the summer because I can't have bare ankles in the winter, they would look horrific anything other than rolled up and my legs are not long and thin enough for the boots under rolled up jeans look.

venezia222 Fri 08-Nov-19 20:58:11

Love mine.

millstonegrit Sat 09-Nov-19 12:38:00

Love mine too!

Sooverthemill Sat 09-Nov-19 13:39:01

I love them. I have 2 pairs. I think they are worth it but look on brand alley and eBay if you want a bargain.

But I also love J Crew boyfriend ( also have 2 pairs) and a pair from M&S which I bought when the trend started to test how much I would wear them before shelling out ££ and they are lovely too.

LaPampa Sun 10-Nov-19 11:21:35

I’ve had mine for 7 years and they’re still looking ok. They’re very comfy

Karmatime Sun 10-Nov-19 16:57:18

Thanks all, I’ve ordered a pair, in fact 2 as I wasn’t sure which size to go for - the few things I’ve ordered from Hush have been pretty generous.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »