Talk

Advanced search

What would you wear to a garden party that is now going to be an indoor drinks party in the day?

(5 Posts)
used2bthin Sat 18-Aug-07 15:41:55

Its tommorrow, its for my freind who is going away, DD will be there for 1st bit then is going with my parents to their house till I get back. Really wanted a dress or something pretty but don't want to be over dressed.

NAB3 Sat 18-Aug-07 16:05:57

If you want to wear a dress, wear a dress. Have a good time.

used2bthin Sat 18-Aug-07 18:48:53

Thanks, haven't actually got a dress mind you! Anyone seen any nice ones about? Also going out for my birthday next weekend and would like something I could wear out into town too. Dress up for town, down for gardeen/drinks party sort of thing. Don't mind spending up to £100ish if it's something I can wear a lot cos will probably get some birthday money

dinny Sat 18-Aug-07 19:04:06

Cath Kidson does lovely dresses www.cathkidston.co.uk/ProductList.aspx?cid=Dresses&pcidl=Clothing&language=en-GB

used2bthin Sat 18-Aug-07 22:24:14

Thanks Dinny, I fear I am too lumpy for those ones as am very pear shaped, they are pretty though(I may well be tempted by something else on the site too...)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now