Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

please help me find a pink top for a hen night.

(10 Posts)
lizandlulu Fri 17-Aug-07 19:01:45

i would like a pink top to go on a hen night in. its one of my very few nights out and want to look..... very femminine, maybe sexy even!! something up to date, but something i will be able to wear again. im a size 20 though and so designer stuff wont fit. i saw a perfect top on ebay but wasnt sure if it would fit, so i asked the seller to measure it for me and they didnt reply. gutted!! it was hot pink, plain but with cut-away shoulders and a tie around the neck. i just havent seen anything pink in the shops and need help finding something. any help would be greatly appreciated!

ChippyMinton Fri 17-Aug-07 20:18:00

some pretty raspberry pink tops in principles this one and others

brimfull Fri 17-Aug-07 20:20:40

there was a lovely pink top in H&M,crap website .
It was in organic cotton though so that should narrow it down a bit.

JackieNo Fri 17-Aug-07 20:20:57

This is pretty, but not sure if you want a brighter pink?

brandnewhelsy Fri 17-Aug-07 20:23:44

Is this too modest?

JackieNo Fri 17-Aug-07 20:24:04

This is brighter, or another pale pink one.

brandnewhelsy Fri 17-Aug-07 20:37:39

I think this is fab, but it goes to 18

lizandlulu Mon 20-Aug-07 19:51:37

sorry, i have been away for weekend. they are all great, apart from the monsoon one, that i dont like!. yey, i am going baby free shopping on monday and might find something there. i have looked on simply be's website and found a great jacket too.

DontlookatmeIamborrrring Mon 20-Aug-07 20:10:16

Is This one too pink?

lizandlulu Mon 20-Aug-07 20:38:51

no, but it is too drapey! tops like that make me look pregnant.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: