Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

can anyone help me with my hair?!

(4 Posts)
paddingtonbear1 Fri 17-Aug-07 14:46:34

has anyone else out there got hair like mine? It's very wavy, and at the mere sight of a brush or comb goes instantly frizzy. I've tried all manner of products and the only thing that makes it look nice are straighteners, but I don't want to use them all the time! It's longer than it should be at the mo cos I just gave up with it. The last straw was when cycling today some guys called me a gypsy! Maybe I should just have it cut very short?

PatsyCline Fri 17-Aug-07 15:20:57

Mine is wavy and tends to go frizzy too. I used the new John Freida Gloss treatment(clear version) a couple of days ago and my hair is so lovely. It feels really soft and I didn't have to use the straighteners half as much as usual.

I also like Nicky Clarke's Smoothing shampoo and conditioner.

Good luck!

Patsy x

paddingtonbear1 Fri 17-Aug-07 15:35:04

Thanks Patsy! I might give those a go. Is your hair long or short?

PatsyCline Fri 17-Aug-07 23:14:43

It's bob length, annoyingly wavy and kinky.

Personally, I like the 'gypsy' look -one of my good friends has hair that sounds very like yours and she always looks fab and very 'rock chick'. I say concerntrate on getting your hair to look like it's in great condition, but otherwise love your curls and ignore those stupid blokes!

Patsy x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now