Talk

Advanced search

Tiny sizing

(11 Posts)
ShowerOfShite Fri 18-Oct-19 14:10:58

Can anyone help?
DD15 has a 22 inch waist and I'm really struggling to find her jeans. Kids jeans are out of proportion on her or styled for children.
Her measurements are 32-22-32.
Does anyone know of any brand that does a Size 2?

desperatehousewife21 Fri 18-Oct-19 14:36:11

Primarks sizes go down really small in the women’s section have u had a look in there?

randominternetperson Fri 18-Oct-19 14:36:45

Topshop have tiny sizes

OkayGo Fri 18-Oct-19 14:42:36

I know miss selfridge starts at size 4 so some styles might fit in they come up small. Do new look's 9-15 range not fit?

Charlottejbt Fri 18-Oct-19 14:47:35

In Primark she probably wouldn't even get into the smallest sizes! Definitely try there.

BuffaloCauliflower Fri 18-Oct-19 14:48:41

ASOS do some size 4s

MrsSpenserGregson Fri 18-Oct-19 14:52:06

She's the same size as my DD. Some of the size 6 Petite jeans in topshop work for her, either with a belt or we get the waist taken in (it helps that my colleague is a tailor, but any half-decent alterations place can do this, should cost £12-18 per pair).

Pretty Little Thing do lots of things in size 2 and size 4. I bought loads of things from them for my daughter's birthday a few weeks ago.

Generally speaking, I would try to find a good seamstress who can alter things to fit your daughter. That way she can wear the fashionable stuff that (presumably) all her friends wear. How tall is she? (just wondering if she's too tall for the petite ranges)

GrumpyHoonMain Fri 18-Oct-19 15:04:58

My sister is a little smaller around the waist and needs to go high end (ted baker, kooples, Guess) and get things tailored for workwear or order stuff from European H&M stores / Spanish Mango / Zara for casual.

ShowerOfShite Fri 18-Oct-19 16:17:28

Thanks everyone. I think we'll have to go for altering size 4.
She's so disheartened.

StickyToffeeTart Fri 18-Oct-19 16:21:31

Try Jack Wills, they certainly used to do teeny tiny clothes

Branster Fri 18-Oct-19 17:40:15

Hollister do smaller size jeans.
Has she ever tried a 24inch waist which sits on the hips as it might work, short waisted variety.
H&M sizes have randomly shrunk and they start at a size 4 which used to be their size 6 (European 32) but some items come up smaller that their previous European 32.
Look for French, Spanish labels as well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »