Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know where I can get an O'Neill swimsuit online?

(4 Posts)
Surfermum Tue 14-Aug-07 13:34:08

I fell in love with one in Cornwall but they didn't have my size . I thought I could just come back and find it online somewhere but can't. Any recommendations for websites I can look at? TIA.

PestoMonster Tue 14-Aug-07 13:36:46

Where are you surfermum? We've got an O'Neill shop here in Brighton. If you've got one near you, you could ring 'em up & describe it - they might still have one or even be able to order it for you.

Surfermum Tue 14-Aug-07 13:43:17

I'm in Poole. I'm just sat here hitting my head on the screen. I didn't think of ringing round! I thought I might have to traipse round all the local surf shops!! Thank you for that suggestion!

We rang the shop I saw it in in Cornwall to find out the name (it doesn't have one) but when we described it, they knew exactly which one so it is easily recognisable.

PestoMonster Tue 14-Aug-07 13:47:31

Yay! You're half-way there then. I wish you luck with it.

Btw, a couple of years ago I stayed in a hotel doing a Legoland trip and whilst there I saw a gorgeous cozzie for sale in their leisure club, but of course because I was taking the dds swimming, I didn't have any money on me. So, when I got home I rung the hotel and got put through to the gym bit and described said costume and asked if I could buy it over the phone and they agreed, took my card details and popped it in a large envelope and posted it to me that afternoon!!

I was so chuffed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now