Talk

Advanced search

Royal style: who needs an Indian summer when you can have a Pakistani autumn?

(1000 Posts)
QueenOfTheAndals Wed 09-Oct-19 21:25:58

Previous thread

And the countdown to the Cambridge trip to Pakistan begins!

QueenOfTheAndals Wed 09-Oct-19 22:22:26

Oh Fergie! Did you really think we didn't suspect??

UrsulaPandress Wed 09-Oct-19 22:22:55

<bows>

JaimeBronde Wed 09-Oct-19 22:26:57

Thanks for the new thread Queen

TokyoSushi Wed 09-Oct-19 22:30:01

Thank you, looking forward to the tour!

derxa Wed 09-Oct-19 23:16:55

Alwayscheerful Wed 09-Oct-19 23:49:26

smile

RainbowsAndGlitterAndUnicorns Wed 09-Oct-19 23:57:47

Checking in smilebrewwinecakegin

Pieceofpurplesky Thu 10-Oct-19 00:38:47

Excited to see the trip fashion too

beanaseireann Thu 10-Oct-19 01:46:33

Thank you QueenoftheAndals for the new thread.
I love Kate's hair, long and swishy. A true crowning glory.
She looked lovely yesterday.
Oh to have either her metabolism or great willpower towards food. smile

Myimaginarycathasfleas Thu 10-Oct-19 05:46:41

I'm not sure I would have guessed Fergie had had work done. She looks her age to me, not that that's a bad thing.

MotherofPearl Thu 10-Oct-19 06:56:11

That's kind of tragic @Myimaginarycathasfleas, considering that it seems she is saying 'I've had a lot of help to not look anything close to 60'!

DevonUkelele Thu 10-Oct-19 07:17:28

<Passes around platter of olives and pours out wine>

@Ninkaninus 😂😂

Cheers for the new thread @Queen. Always nice to have a tour in the offing!

DevonUkelele Thu 10-Oct-19 07:18:59

Oops bold fail - hopefully you get the idea

paradyning Thu 10-Oct-19 07:23:10

Looks like Fergie has an excellent plastic surgeon. Defo jn comparison to the other Royal ladies' who make them look way too obvious.
Unlike Max's blouse. And her hat in isolation. I've seen it look better jn her in other outfits. But not there!!

latedecember1963 Thu 10-Oct-19 07:25:52

Checking in, thanks for the new thread, Queen.
🍷🍷🍇(Couldn't find olives so improvised with grapes.)

StartupRepair Thu 10-Oct-19 07:30:21

Sounds more bitchy than I intend it to but Fergie looks both 60 and like someone who has had work.

paradyning Thu 10-Oct-19 07:33:17

Once again. Without typos.

Looks like Fergie has an excellent plastic surgeon. Defo in comparison to the other Royal ladies' who make them look way too obvious.
I like Max's blouse. And her hat in isolation. I've seen it look better on her in other outfits. But not there!!

QueenOfTheAndals Thu 10-Oct-19 07:37:01

No I agree @StartupRepair. It looks to me like she's had work done but it isn't particularly good work. Poor old Fergie! You have to wonder why it's headline news though and why she's given the Mail an exclusive hmm

latedecember1963 Thu 10-Oct-19 07:39:53

I wonder if Beatrice and Eugenie will be able to resist the lure of plastic surgery as they get older or if it's regarded as routine as a dental checkup in wealthy circles?

Disfordarkchocolate Thu 10-Oct-19 07:55:08

We've seen a fair bit of Fergie recently and it never occurred to me she'd had work done at all. She looks 60, and that's not a criticism it's her actual age.

My Mum is over a decade older and ill but she has fewer wrinkles, all hail chubby cheeks and oily skin (and thankfully I inherited them).

banivani Thu 10-Oct-19 08:20:52

Thanking for the thread with the photo released of the Swedish succession after the news of the title cull! CPV in ByTiMo, Estelle in Bonpoint, KCG in ...a suit. Portrait on the wall is the king's father.

RoseQuartzGlow Thu 10-Oct-19 08:29:26

I really don't think Fergie looks under 60. I think she looks quite a bit older. It hadn't occurred to me that she might have had surgery, don't know why!
I think with Kate, it's probably so much easier to have willpower when someone else is doing the food shopping for you and cooking all your meals. I'm sure she's given instructions for virtually no carbs and no sugar! She probably eats lovely meals which are very balanced. She also has a pilates instructor and probably a home gym. Not so hard when you have all that. Also when you know if you look the least bit fat you'll be all over the tabloids in a bad way.

StCharlotte Thu 10-Oct-19 08:30:47

MotherofPearl Yes It's a rare Max fail.

Surprised about Fergie as I thought she was very much looking her age. Apart from her lovely hair. I'm four years behind her and look similar (combination of recent weight loss and my sisters stealing the eternal-youth genes). I've been offered concession tickets a few times sad I shall now blow my facelift fund on cake. Not encouraging.

Myimaginarycathasfleas Thu 10-Oct-19 08:38:42

I think SF looks great, but not younger than 60. "Ginger" skin can be dry, and more easily sun damaged. I think it's sad if her self esteem depends on her looking younger, she's a handsome woman who represents her age well.

CurlyWurlyTwirly Thu 10-Oct-19 09:01:10

A couple of screen grabs from the Prince Harry / Ed Sheeran project
“ Moroccan Sunset” hair! grin

Not yet launched on SussexRoyal

This thread is not accepting new messages.