Talk

Advanced search

Comfortable pants that don’t ride up!!!

(6 Posts)
Coffeelady99 Wed 09-Oct-19 13:03:33

M&S midis were my pant of choice but they don’t seem to be as good anymore and always end up giving me a wedgie. Please don’t suggest thongs as I can’t be doing with them. I need something that will cover those of us generous of arsecheek!

MountainDweller Wed 09-Oct-19 23:22:08

Sloggi midis give good coverage I think... come up to just below waist and cheeks are well covered!

ThistlyPerf Thu 10-Oct-19 06:58:18

M&S full briefs - your quintessential granny pant but I’m all about comfort over style and they are the bees knees.

Ginfordinner Thu 10-Oct-19 07:09:22

I don't have that problem because I am chunky of thigh. Do you have very slim thighs by any chance?

BigCuddlyGorilla Thu 10-Oct-19 08:08:39

@ginfordinner no I’m a classic pear shape. Slim legs and wide thighs/ hips and big arse.

Firstaidnovice Thu 10-Oct-19 09:09:35

M and s flexifit. They come in normal rise and high rise. I have the high rise and they are flipping amazing. I have slowly replaced all my knickers with these and now I wear the most comfortable pants on earth Every Single Day. Life-changing grin. I have a substantial bum, not a single wedgie ever

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »