Talk

Advanced search

Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow discontinued??

(11 Posts)
MissCharleyP Tue 08-Oct-19 23:07:31

Is this no longer available? Just searched online, not even mentioned on their website and showing Out of Stock at John Lewis, Debenhams and House of Fraser. Say it ain’t so, it was the BEST cream shadow I’ve ever used 😫.

Can’t find anything to say if it’s still available but it doesn’t look good 😢.

Any recommendations for similar? I’ve got a couple of Kiko ones but they’re bit sparkly, MAC Paintpot I find dries out really quickly, I reacted badly to Bare Minerals and the Charlotte Tilbury ones all look the same (admittedly hard to tell on a website picture). Budget not an issue, as long as it works.

violetbunny Thu 10-Oct-19 10:18:31

I really like the Chanel Ombré Premiere cream eyeshadow pots.

applepineapple Thu 10-Oct-19 10:23:28

Are you near a CCO, usually at outlet stores. They do discontinued/ ex limited edition products from brands under the 'Estee Lauder' umbrella, Bobbi Brown included.

Teddybear45 Thu 10-Oct-19 10:25:14

Huda beauty has good ones. Order from their website as its cheaper

Deathraystare Thu 10-Oct-19 11:51:57

Ooh no! Do you mean the sticks or the pots?

I find it hard to get cream ones that aren't all bronze/taupe etc

Freetodowhatiwant Thu 10-Oct-19 11:55:46

Is it in the sticks? I love the bronze one in the sticks but I have found that Kiko's number 6 is identical, meaning properly identical in terms of staying power and everything. I know this because I tried each on a separate eye one day! However now Kiko UK seemed to have discontinued that too. But they are still available abroad so I am stocking up on them when I travel. Not sure if that helps but I feel your frustration.

MissCharleyP Thu 10-Oct-19 18:30:42

Deathraystare and Freetodowhatiwant it’s the pots 😫. I’ve used the sticks but wasn’t that impressed as you don’t get as much, they were OK for creasework but not (IMO) good for the whole lid. I didn’t think the colours were that intense compared to the pots either. I HATE when companies do this. I’ve live chatted with them and they are being discontinued. Really hope it’s just for a revamp and they’ll be back.

In the meantime I shall look at the others suggested. Thank you.

keepmoving Thu 10-Oct-19 18:33:34

Laura Mercier have the best stick eyeshadow sticks and don't budge when they're on and I also like NYX ones but they don't last that long so good for special occasions when they don't need to last all day.

shadesofgreytoo Thu 10-Oct-19 18:35:32

Bobbi Brown twist up ones are very good.

stoplickingthetelly Thu 10-Oct-19 21:21:04

I’ve noticed this too. Really disappointed, they were my favourite.

CeeceeBloomingdale Thu 10-Oct-19 21:23:17

ELF do great cream pots and they are very reasonably priced

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »