Talk

Advanced search

Buying perfume online...

(10 Posts)
Poledra Wed 02-Oct-19 16:25:59

Hoping to get some of the Perfumistas in here to help! I have bought perfume online before, with varying results. Most of it's fine (but bought from shop names I recognise) but some has been almost certainly fake (or watered down, at the least!). How do you spot the fakers?

As a little aside, I use Organza by Givenchy. I can't seem to find it many places, which is why I'm looking on the internet. It's not on Givenchy's website... have they discontinued it? <please say no!>

Thanks!

sanitygirl Wed 02-Oct-19 19:30:47

This site is reliable (I've bought loads from them) and they have Organza in various sizes https://www.allbeauty.com/6861-givenchy-organza-eau-de-parfum-spray-100ml

1frenchfoodie Wed 02-Oct-19 21:14:41

I really like nose.fr , really interesting range and over a certain price (€85 I think ) you can choose 3x free samples with your order.

Lamentations Thu 03-Oct-19 11:02:08

YY All Beauty. 100% legit.

Poledra Fri 04-Oct-19 09:09:10

Brilliant, thank you all - I'll give All Beauty a try,.

TheCanterburyWhales Fri 04-Oct-19 14:00:56

Yep- allbeauty is great.
They have Organza- also check for any codes before buying as AB often have them.

LemonYumYums Fri 04-Oct-19 14:02:31

Organza was discontinued years ago. You can still get it on lots of sites though.

TheCanterburyWhales Fri 04-Oct-19 14:06:40

I thought it was only the flankers that had been discontinued? Might be wrong though.

Poledra Fri 18-Oct-19 14:18:47

Just noticed the updates to this thread - sorry for being a bit rubbish. Bought my perfume from AllBeauty, absolutely fab, thanks so much all!

And then I say 'Whaaaaaaaat? They've discontinued my perfume sad. Wonder how much I can afford to buy before it disappears altogether'

Thanks for

Poledra Fri 18-Oct-19 14:18:59

...your replies!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »