Talk

Advanced search

Royal style: tours, rings and gowns galore, how could we possibly ask for more?

(1000 Posts)
QueenOfTheAndals Sun 29-Sep-19 23:38:32

Previous thread

QueenOfTheAndals Wed 09-Oct-19 22:21:29

Thread closed! Now go to:

Royal style: who needs an Indian summer when you can have a Pakistani autumn?

Ninkaninus Wed 09-Oct-19 21:49:49

Great, now I want wine and olives!

DevonUkelele Wed 09-Oct-19 21:40:08

Anyone can manage a blow dryer.

Er, not me - at least, not very well! Always better when the hairdresser does it.

Wine and olive = only on a platter, IMHO!

I would also, however, like to see a stronger lippy on one or both of the duchesses.

mathanxiety Wed 09-Oct-19 21:39:38

Very funny Swedish video. Thanks for posting grin

QueenOfTheAndals Wed 09-Oct-19 21:29:39

new thread!

QueenOfTheAndals Wed 09-Oct-19 21:23:29

If Eugenie isn't a "working royal" then should she have an apartment at KP at all?

itswinetime Wed 09-Oct-19 21:18:58

She maybe I'm not sure how big her cottage is but I guess if they want a family they will want more space 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm kind of hoping it is hers though and Harry leads Ed through to a load of his cousins having a cup of tea and a gossip! It won't be but I would love it if it was!

CurlyWurlyTwirly Wed 09-Oct-19 21:15:19

Only thing is, the Gloucesters have moved out of Apartment1 at KP.
I wonder if Eugenie will get an upgrade and be given that apartment once she starts a family.

itswinetime Wed 09-Oct-19 21:12:30

Crossed post about the picture! I guess that quashes the rumours Eugenie was upset over the pregnancy announcement ones and for all!

itswinetime Wed 09-Oct-19 21:10:14

Is it not more likely to be Harry's old cottage at Kensington is it Nottingham cottage which I think no one live in? Than Eugenie's lived in cottage. If it is hers good on her letting the use it!

CurlyWurlyTwirly Wed 09-Oct-19 21:09:29

Eagle eyed @RoseQuartzGlow
Yep, I’ve just rewatched it; it’s this portrait on the wall.

I really hope Eugenie has the national anthem as her doorbell for real!

TSSDNCOP Wed 09-Oct-19 21:09:15

LOVE the chiming doorbell!!!!!

Ninkaninus Wed 09-Oct-19 21:05:40

Sorry, *a darker olive...

CurlyWurlyTwirly Wed 09-Oct-19 21:04:05

@QueenOfTheAndals
No, not frogmore.
Nice to see Harry back on form “It’s like looking in a mirror” grin
All will be revealed tomorrow apparently....

RoseQuartzGlow Wed 09-Oct-19 21:02:42

It’s apparently Eugenie house..

Ninkaninus Wed 09-Oct-19 20:56:41

Yes, olive would have been the perfect match, but this one worked well too. Again, I like it when something is just that little bit more interesting.

@TSSDNCOP I got it in the green. I had a very similar one from M&S, in black but I think I may have got rid of it recently which I’m really regretting (I do stupid things like that quite regularly). Not sure yet if I still have it or not and I couldn’t be arsed to check so I didn’t want to buy another.

Would have bought the trousers if my budget allowed (I appreciate an elasticated waist these days!) but alas I will have to cross my fingers, do some eBaying and come back to it.

@QueenOfTheAndals Yes that length and colour is lovely! See where her hair flicks out on her left side (our right)? That’s where I want her to cut it to. Argh I’m just becoming obsessed with this. confused

QueenOfTheAndals Wed 09-Oct-19 20:50:17

Ooh interesting @CurlyWurlyTwirly, the two most famous gingers in the country joining forces!

Is that actually Frogmore Cottage? Whose portrait is that in the background? Diana's? So many questions...

CurlyWurlyTwirly Wed 09-Oct-19 20:43:52

Now this looks like fun!

Prince Harry & Ed Sheeran for mental health

CurlyWurlyTwirly Wed 09-Oct-19 20:40:21

Trousers definitely better in motion as pp said.
I think actually it’s that gallumping great waistband which kills it.
If she’d worn a wide belt; the outfit would have looked more pulled together.

QueenOfTheAndals Wed 09-Oct-19 20:39:12

I really liked this haircut and colour on Kate. My hair is about that length and I'm going to a wedding this weekend so I might ask for that look at the hairdresser!

CurlyWurlyTwirly Wed 09-Oct-19 20:33:33

Michelle Obama looking the business with Natural hair.
Meghan would look amazing, but I suspect she has a Brazilian blow dry very regularly so it would need to grow out to show her natural hair.

justasking111 Wed 09-Oct-19 20:29:39

Adrian Valencia strikes again.

www.instagram.com/p/B3ZdeIhJX7_/

JaimeBronde Wed 09-Oct-19 20:18:42

I would love to see Meghan with her natural hair.
I bet her curls/waves are beautiful.
From a political/feminist viewpoint it would be good to show that as a woman of colour/mixed race/dual heritage etc that natural hair is beautiful & should be celebrated, but also not forgetting that you also have the choice to wear your hair as you want & not be shamed for it.

banivani Wed 09-Oct-19 20:09:31

I agree that a more saturated olive green would be even better with the burgundy jumper but I still think it was a nice and modern outfit. It seems in her comfort zone and expresses personality. Aspirational ( it too dear, not the sort of inexpensive that looks like “playing pauper”, UK brands - super!

New thread time @QueenOfTheAndals!

TSSDNCOP Wed 09-Oct-19 19:51:49

I’ve snagged the jumper in green and black. Selling through very fast!

This thread is not accepting new messages.