loader

Talk

Advanced search

has anyone got a boden wrap dress?

(14 Posts)
Yorkiegirl Sat 11-Aug-07 19:07:32

Message withdrawn

brimfull Sat 11-Aug-07 19:09:17

I reckon there are cheaper just a nice ones around.
H&M usually do one or two.Also Principles.

Idreamofdaleks Sat 11-Aug-07 19:16:31

I sent one back once! I think they work best for bigger norkers!

Yorkiegirl Sat 11-Aug-07 19:40:08

Message withdrawn

fishie Sat 11-Aug-07 20:01:06

i had one a copule of years ago, it was vast, my peacocks one much nicer. i find don't wear them much though, don't think they are structured enough, all that jersey doesn't do much for the wobbly bits. in fact i can't wear dresses at all, am two different sizes top and bottom so always look foul despite my yearning for an allinone outfit.

meandmyflyingmachine Sat 11-Aug-07 20:04:02

I have one, and I like it. But I bought it in the sale...

And yes, I have huge norks...

lucykate Sat 11-Aug-07 20:25:35

i like how wrap dresses look, but do they not flip open at the leg all the time?

meandmyflyingmachine Sat 11-Aug-07 20:28:43

That's why you need them "vast" .

Mine keeps me well covered.

castille Sat 11-Aug-07 20:37:59

I'd like one too, but do they suit people like me with no proper waist? I'm all straight up and down (and small of boob) and generally don't like ties round the waist which seem to highlight my lack of shape. Can I expect miracles?

Slight hijack there, sorry

Roseylea Sat 11-Aug-07 20:41:30

I have a wrap dress (not Boden) which I love. I am pretty small of nork (an A cup) and I always think that the dresss make them look bigger (wishful thinking? - nah- actually I wouldn't want to be any bigger.

Anyway it works on me, who is a small topped large thighed typical british pear shape!

meandmyflyingmachine Sat 11-Aug-07 20:41:56

Dunno.

I am your opposite - large of hip, large of nork, need to show off the waist...

meandmyflyingmachine Sat 11-Aug-07 20:42:28

Opposite of castille that is.

Pannacotta Sat 11-Aug-07 20:44:27

IMO they are better on proper hourglass types.
Am quite straight up and down and my Boden one does not do much for me. They are supposed to give the illusion of a waist but I dont think they do.

castille Sat 11-Aug-07 20:52:46

Ah, right. Thank you. I have never found any belt to give the illusion of a waist, quite the reverse in fact, so I won't bother. Shame. I like the look of them (on other people!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now