Talk

Advanced search

Dermatica eyelash serum and skin products. Any experience?

(3 Posts)
Waters86 Sun 22-Sep-19 10:01:00

Hello,
I've recently started using dermatica cream for melasma/hyperpigmentation due to pregnancy. It's only been 3 weeks so too early to tell if it's working but my skin feels nice. It is about £20 a month.
I've just put a request in for the eyelash serum and it's pending as to whether it'll be sent. Quite pricey at £39.99 a month.
Both can be cancelled at anytime but contain prescription ingredients that only a doctor can prescribe.
I just wondered if anyone has personal experience of these products and if they could share their experience and thoughts.
Thanks in advance

OP’s posts: |
LauraAnneTaylor Mon 24-Feb-20 12:39:45

Hi Waters86,

Watching with interest how your getting in with Dermatica.?
smile

damnthatanxiety Mon 24-Feb-20 12:55:01

I use both the hyperpigmentation and eyelash preparations. I feel like the eyelash serum is not quite as effective as Latisse which I used a few years ago. It is the same ingredient so I am not sure why but it just seems so to me. Having said that, it still is the best serum I have found (apart from the branded Latisse). Definitely better than Revitalash etc. I use it very sparingly with applicators I get from Amazon so I have my reorder down to about once every 2-3 months, not monthly. You can adjust the frequency

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in