Talk

Advanced search

Saggy bottom

(9 Posts)
Brownbeltandjeans Tue 10-Sep-19 18:30:20

Can anyone recommend any skinny jeans that after a few washes won't give me a saggy bottom? I am relatively slim - I have a bit of a belly but a very flat bottom. I used to buy Miss Sixty when I was a teenager but I'm not sure if they're still a thing. Im happy to spend serious £££ if they will last as I wear them every day.

Inliverpool1 Tue 10-Sep-19 18:34:45

Are you doing lots of squats ? The jeans cannot do much if there’s not much to work with

moonpiggle Tue 10-Sep-19 19:26:32

Next do some shaping jeans that are supposed to be really decent. Never tried them but heard about them. Worth a look maybe.

Brownbeltandjeans Tue 10-Sep-19 21:57:22

Thanks @moonpiggle I'll have a look

nononever Wed 11-Sep-19 07:29:05

I love Next 360 jeans, they are the only ones I've found that don't go saggy at the bum or knees after wearing.

TimeForNewStart Wed 11-Sep-19 14:38:48

Try cycling up hills.

Lovemusic33 Wed 11-Sep-19 17:19:55

Newlook do some good shaping jeans, I prefer them to the Next ones (I always get saggy bottom with Next jeans), I bought a pair from new look today after I fell in love with the ones I bought last year, they are really comfy as they have a bit of stretch in them.

nononever Wed 11-Sep-19 17:48:18

I always get saggy bottom with Next jeans

Have you tried the 360's. No way would you get a saggy bottom with them. I did try their shaping ones a few years ago and they were dire.

fishonabicycle Wed 11-Sep-19 18:11:11

I got some gap sculpt jeans and they haven't sagged at all yet. Well over a year.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »