Talk

Advanced search

Royal style & gossip: back to style, back to reality...

(1000 Posts)
QueenOfTheAndals Thu 05-Sep-19 16:36:57

Sorry! I was in a meeting and dropped the ball.

Previous thread and previous rules apply!

Lisette1940 Thu 05-Sep-19 16:38:39

No worries! I really liked Kate's dress today.

frugalkitty Thu 05-Sep-19 16:43:31

Thanks for the new thread Queen

CurlyWurlyTwirly Thu 05-Sep-19 16:58:16

Checking in!
Letizia in Carolina Herrera.

I’m not sure about the styling with that shirt; but I like her earrings.

AppleKatie Thu 05-Sep-19 17:00:39

Thanks Queen

Leti looks great!

itswinetime Thu 05-Sep-19 17:05:35

Max's outfit is a flop for me!

Absolutely that wall of cameras and the noise must be so overwhelming! Surely they could use quieter cameras??

I would imagine it will be a slow return from mat leave for Meghan. It's a bit different when your a duchess to the rest of us a 2 hour visit here and there probably doesn't feel the same as returning 9-5! She might well be dying to get back to a bit or normality always seems pretty isolating as a royal mum you can't exactly pop to the local baby group for company!

Thanks for another thread Queen

CurlyWurlyTwirly Thu 05-Sep-19 17:15:15

Just released by KP.
They both look adorable. Lovely to see George smiling.

Myimaginarycathasfleas Thu 05-Sep-19 17:18:16

Charlotte really is the image of William!

CurlyWurlyTwirly Thu 05-Sep-19 17:20:24

Yes, I was thinking that; and she’s got Diana’s way of tipping her chin down and looking up through her

Letizia has worn the Carolina Herrera outfit loads of times since 2015.
I particularly like her with the curly bob.

hopeishere Thu 05-Sep-19 17:20:30

Such a cute pic! I like Kate's dress today and her sun lightened hair suits her too.

itswinetime Thu 05-Sep-19 17:20:50

Lovely photo of the Charlotte and George there!

RomaineCalm Thu 05-Sep-19 17:32:01

Love that photo Curly.

See, I knew they'd have done the traditional 'standing at the front door photo' smile

RomaineCalm Thu 05-Sep-19 17:38:21

I now have visions of the school uniform shop selling out of this year's 'must have' fashion item.

latedecember1963 Thu 05-Sep-19 17:39:10

Thanks for the new thread, Queen. 👸

GotToGoMyOwnWay Thu 05-Sep-19 17:47:50

Thank you for the new thread.

Gorgeous photo. George’s smile is the image of grandpa Middleton smile

DobbyTheHouseElk Thu 05-Sep-19 18:13:45

Thanks for the thread.

To the last poster on the previous thread....Yes, I agree with everything you said. I don’t think Harry is ok.

Gooseysgirl Thu 05-Sep-19 18:16:20

That's a wonderful photo of the two kids 😍
I'm aghast at Max... that's a rare fail!!! I can't quite put my finger on it - is it the length or shape of the dress 🧐
Letizia looks fantastic at the moment - loved her navy dress the other day too.
I can't get excited about the whole H&M Balmoral thing...maybe they are planning a trip there before the Queen comes back to London - who knows...

AppleKatie Thu 05-Sep-19 18:24:09

Very cute of George and Charlotte.

It’s lovely to know George is happy and relaxed when it’s only his mum/someone familiar pointing the camera and not 300 paps. Fair enough kid.

CurlyWurlyTwirly Thu 05-Sep-19 18:41:58

BoJo is due up,at Balmoral this weekend.
I wouldn’t be surprised if H&M wanted to avoid him.

Spudlet Thu 05-Sep-19 18:47:05

That wall of cameras though... it’s completely unfair on such young children. I can completely see why H&M had one photographer for Archie only - I know their position is different, as Archie is much younger and a long way from the throne, but even so. George and Charlotte are only children, it’s not right that they should have to go through that at such a young age. I understand entirely why K&W are so controlled over the images that they release of their children.

StCharlotte Thu 05-Sep-19 18:47:50

*Looks like the same head teacher as for George's first day - rocking another stylish frock. (And is she pregnant? #sidetracked)(

She is indeed wink

StCharlotte Thu 05-Sep-19 18:49:52

Thank you for for the BA cabin crew comment Queen - I was wracking my brains as to where I'd seen it before!

And of course thank you for the new thread.

TipseyTorvey Thu 05-Sep-19 18:57:58

Jumping on so I don't lose you all. Thank you for the new thread Queen!

I did think it must be scary enough starting school (my youngest goes on Monday so I'm feeling it) without having to deal with a wall of shouting photographers. It's a shame it can't just be 3 photos a year taken privately until they're 15 or something. The children don't get to decide much really.

FATEdestiny Thu 05-Sep-19 19:06:59

Kate's dress is something I would wear, and im not very fashion forward confused

Ninkaninus Thu 05-Sep-19 19:48:38

I love the photo of the two of them on the Kensington steps.

I don’t think Kate needs to be fashion forward on a relaxed, casual day like this which isn’t actually about her, to be fair; I thought they all looked chilled and happy and well put together.

Thanks for the new thread, Queen!

This thread is not accepting new messages.