Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Some clothes for DP birthday that can order please

(10 Posts)
krabbiepatty Tue 07-Aug-07 10:31:24

OK, here's the brief, I cannot realistically get to shops due to recuperating from nasty illness but need to find something for DP by Saturday that can be delivered. His wardrobe is terrible and largely non-existent. He is not entirely slim. I would like some things which make him look less than 400 years old but which don't frighten him either. He has no instrinsic sense of style but can be led a little. So grateful for any leads...

krabbiepatty Tue 07-Aug-07 10:35:39

Not Boden ta

Dropdeadfred Tue 07-Aug-07 10:36:30

Next directory?

krabbiepatty Tue 07-Aug-07 10:38:07

I'll have a look, fred, am a bit next-phobic but possibly with no good reason...

filchthemildmanneredjanitor Tue 07-Aug-07 10:39:29

next-they do nice clothes, next day delivery and free returns.

filchthemildmanneredjanitor Tue 07-Aug-07 10:39:58

what kind of things would you like to see him in?

Carmenere Tue 07-Aug-07 10:40:09

My dp is ultra conservative and not entirely slim and the Boden trousers I ordered him without him knowing are now a firm favourite.

krabbiepatty Tue 07-Aug-07 10:40:15

Two votes, I will have a look, thanks

krabbiepatty Tue 07-Aug-07 10:43:23

perhaps I better ponder the Boden trousers too, any particular stylee good for the non-slim gentleman?

I am trying to dress him in my mind but he is inexplicably morphing into Daniel Craig...

filchthemildmanneredjanitor Tue 07-Aug-07 10:46:23

how non-slim? give us an idea of his size and what clothes you would like to dress him in?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: