Talk

Advanced search

Next school trousers?

(7 Posts)
Whoopstheregomyinsides Sun 25-Aug-19 18:13:31

Not style per se but does anyone know if they're any good? Thank you

Lamentations Sun 25-Aug-19 19:39:34

Yes I've bought from them a lot and found them very good quality. I bought M&S last year and the gems came down quickly. I'll go back to Next.

WowOoo Sun 25-Aug-19 19:42:09

I've had some hand me downs that had plenty of life in them and seemed good quality. I'd buy them but I always forget about Next.

BikeRunSki Sun 25-Aug-19 19:43:42

Yes, they are excellent. Pricey, but DS (going into Y6) has had them since October half term of Reception. He started school in Asda trousers and went through the knees by half term. Next trousers wash and wear well until DS grows out of them.

Tiredsahm84 Sun 25-Aug-19 19:46:28

I'm not keen on them

On ds who is tall and slim they don't come up high enough so when he's sat on the carpet you can see his bum/pants

He is much better in Tesco ones

Agree with Asda not lasting long, bobbly and faded on the knees

SarahTancredi Sun 25-Aug-19 19:48:04

Depends on the trousers.

The skinny style ones have changed. Now all baggy and saggy . Not a patch on last year's version sad

BikeRunSki Sun 25-Aug-19 19:52:55

On ds who is tall and slim they don't come up high enough so when he's sat on the carpet you can see his bum/pants

My DS is also tall and thin. I go up 2 or 3 years in age for length, but get slim fit. That seems to work.(always been 91st centile for height, 50-75th for weight).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »