Talk

Advanced search

Foundation with lasting power

(6 Posts)
Lottiebugz22 Sun 25-Aug-19 15:52:43

Can anyone recommend. My current foundation rimmel lasting finish breathable is separating by midday and I use a primer as well as powder.

Ilikethisone Sun 25-Aug-19 18:07:34

I have been using makeup revolution conceal and hydrate the last few days and its stayed put, even in the hot weather. I do also use the rimmel fixing spray and the maybelline baby face primer.

It's been on 10 hours today and still there smile

Lottiebugz22 Sun 25-Aug-19 19:14:37

Really! Brilliant thank you I'll have a look at that one when I go out x

Ilikethisone Sun 25-Aug-19 19:26:19

This is the rimmel spray. You can use the spray as a primer, but I dont. I did a couple if times but didnr think it was that great. You can also use it to 'refresh your make up', again I dont. I wear natural false strip lashes, so I dont have to wear alot of mascara. As that has a habit of running down my face. I dont want to spray my false lashes. I put mascara on last, let it dry. Then spray my face. Then put lashes on.

The conceal and hydrate is quite runny. First time I used it I wasnt impressed putting it on. I am used to thicker foundations. I was convinced it would slide off. But it stays put. That could be, in part down, to the primer setting spray though.

I got the conceal and hydrate concealer. I love it, it covers dark circles but doesnt look dry or settle in my fine lines.

I also apply my foundation with a foundation brush. Then run over my face with a beauty blender. Concealer, I use my finger, then use the beauty blender. Apparantly, that helps make up stay put too. No idea if it actually does, but I like the finish it gives on my face.

Hope some of my long ramble helps

rockingthelook Sun 25-Aug-19 21:28:44

I asked this question last week, had lots of good responses, however surprisingly my daughter suggested CYO from Boots, I must say I really like it, have also used a cheap Primark Primer water spray first and used a blender to pat it on, so far I've found it to be really good, not too expensive either (some of the suggestions here were a bit pricey and I can't really afford that at the moment)

Lottiebugz22 Sun 25-Aug-19 22:17:35

Cyo is another one I was going to look at on reccomdendation from someone else it must be good

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »