Talk

Advanced search

Best shapewear for mum tum please!

(5 Posts)
xJune88 Sun 25-Aug-19 15:50:25

14 weeks post partum I did a few weeks of dieting but feeling down atm and taking a break and eating what I want to be honest to help deal with stress Haha. I'm a size 8-10 but have quite a flabby bloated belly at the mo and need some good shapewear to get my confidence back. I'm only wanting to shape my stomach so not a big piece, and also something that can be worn with trousers and dresses and you cant see? If that's possible... recommendations please thanks!

StarlightLady Sun 25-Aug-19 17:12:33

Pour Moi control thong. Comfy and does not look too frumpy or feel restrictive. Sadly, colour choice is limited to just black (which looks quite stylish) or so called “nude” aka cardboard colour (yuk!).

StarlightLady Sun 25-Aug-19 17:25:25

PS: You might want control but with Pour Moi, go one size up.

xJune88 Sun 25-Aug-19 17:59:50

Will have a look at that thankyou!

StarlightLady Mon 26-Aug-19 07:13:57

They are stylish enough that I got away with wearing a pair on the beach one day last year. It was quite busy and l don’t think anybody else knew. Not intentional, I got to the beach looked in my bag and whoops! Where are my bikini bottoms? So l had to improvise.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »