Talk

Advanced search

Boots No7 free gift.

(5 Posts)
MoreSchnitzelPlease Wed 14-Aug-19 18:51:32

Has anyone else got the Maple Glow palette? It's free when you spend £20 on No7.

It was sold out in my local Boots last week, but I managed to get one today. I'm really pleased with the palette. I don't have much experience with using highlighter or bronzer so I'm looking forward to experimenting. I don't work for Boots, I just want to hear other people's opinions on the product. It only has one review online so far.

Branster Wed 14-Aug-19 23:24:00

It was mentioned in the weekly email from MoneySavingExpert this morning. I imagine there might be comments about it on their forum. I haven’t got it but saw the offer.

professionalnomad Fri 16-Aug-19 12:31:09

I got one through the offer. I wasn't expecting much as I have darker skin and most palettes aren't pigmented enough to show up but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It is really pretty - perfect for light everyday makeup and I love the size for travelling. You can mix and match to go from a more neutral look to a more smoky one for the evening -don't feel you need to stick to the blush being only a blush etc. Also, I like the colours for summer. A really nice palette.

Glower Fri 16-Aug-19 13:56:24

I got this yesterday! The colours are really gorgeous and it’ll be great for travelling. I did find that the shadows were better applied with fingers. I bought a few general bits first and they gave me a £10 off a £20 spend at no7 voucher so I got a foundation, powder and the palette for £16!

Aderyn19 Fri 16-Aug-19 14:01:35

I did this yesterday. Got the palette, 2 nail varnishes and a mascara for £14. Love the colours, they are so pretty and wearable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »