Talk

Advanced search

Tights Question

(7 Posts)
StCharlotte Wed 14-Aug-19 12:29:26

Honestly, the trivial stuff I give headspace to...

I am changing jobs shortly from quite a casual work environment to a more “traditional” office. Not City corporate, more provincial law.

It will basically mean more skirts and heels (block rather than stilettos) or smart loafers. Mostly black bottom half (tube/pencil skirts - any “style” will be on the top half smile).

So my question is, what tights are we wearing this winter? Thin black? Thinner opaques? Nude?

And are Snag tights as good as they claim to be?

Thanks.

Fruityb Wed 14-Aug-19 17:42:25

I always wear opaques- hate being able to see skin through my tights!

Snags really are awesome - I love mine and plan on buying a whole lot more in the winter!

Expressedways Wed 14-Aug-19 17:51:08

Opaques all the way. Snag are good, I also like Heist. Uniqlo heat tech for chilly mornings if you commute by public transport.

StCharlotte Wed 14-Aug-19 21:53:07

Thanks. Are Snag true to size?

I have some Uniqlo Heat Tech leggings and I actually found them colder.

Fruityb Wed 14-Aug-19 21:58:51

Snag come up a little big - I bought size E based on their sizing but then needed a D

HappyGirl86 Wed 14-Aug-19 23:00:36

Snag tights are sooooo good. Really comfy and much better quality than other brands I've bought.

I've also just had some tights from next that are also good quality.

I have to wear tights at work, even in summer, I prefer a darker black because I hate my chunky legs!

StCharlotte Sun 18-Aug-19 15:27:14

I bought some John Lewis 40 denier tights yesterday which are lovely. I will try Snag as I fancy some other colours too and a company called Modshoes was mentioned on (yet) another tights thread yesterday and they have some amazing patterned and textured tights. Not sure I'm going to be very good at "traditional"!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »