Talk

Advanced search

When do you reckon autumn stuff will be out?

(7 Posts)
linentowel Wed 14-Aug-19 07:39:48

I thought it might have been by now.

DisgruntledGuineaPig Wed 14-Aug-19 08:37:53

Coming in to shops in drips and draps at the moment. Most will do the big change over around the bank holiday weekend.

I would direct you to the Autumn, what are we thinking of? Thread, but it seems to have disappeared... (annoying as various posters were linking to fabulous ideas, and a conversation about capes was very good!)

EnidButton Wed 14-Aug-19 17:06:38

This is the Autumn thread www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/3660491-Autumn-wardrobes-what-are-we-thinking-of

I'm wondering the same. I've seen a couple of places say beginning of Sept and some stores have part of their range in now. I think after August payday (end of month for most people I think) is when it'll start fully taking over the Summer sale stuff.

linentowel Thu 15-Aug-19 06:52:11

Thank you.

Deathraystare Thu 15-Aug-19 12:51:23

It is in the shops. On the hottest day I went into M&S and Next and other stores and suffered just passing through - the amount of jumpers etc. Loads of corduroy jackets and trousers and thick jumpers and cardis.

LuxuryWoman2018 Thu 15-Aug-19 15:27:36

I was about to suggest the Autumn thread.
I guess when the schools go back the stock will come in properly, there’s still school uniform in and end of stuff. Only bits and pieces in so far.

thisenglishlife Thu 15-Aug-19 20:46:49

There was lots of autumn clothing and colours about when I went shopping today.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »