Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got their Boden catalogue yet?

(7 Posts)
RosaLuxembourg Mon 30-Jul-07 21:27:13

I see the Autumn stuff is up on the website. Personally the sooner we can stop pretending there is going to be a summer and get back into woolies the happier I'll be. I hate not knowing what to wear.

SueW Mon 30-Jul-07 21:57:40

Not received catalogue but I have pre-ordered some super skinny jeans for DD from the website.

It's depressing walking around the shops seeing lots and lots of summer wear piled up in the sales, most of which is so 'this year' it's prob only going to be good for rags.

Mind you the forecast is good for this week so perhaps we should be buying those summer bargains now.

WideWebWitch Tue 31-Jul-07 08:57:50

It came this morning

RosaLuxembourg Tue 31-Jul-07 10:33:06

Am liking the knitted dress on the website. How does it look in the catalogue? Am I deluding myself (would not be first time) that it might look good on a big-norked size 12-14?

Twinkie1 Tue 31-Jul-07 10:38:50

They do Baby Stuff now - feel sad that I am not having anymore after seeing the cute little rompers!!

lucykate Tue 31-Jul-07 10:46:59

yes, but think of the money you are saving twinkie , the baby stuff is lovely but look at the price tag

SueW Tue 31-Jul-07 18:07:46

I got an 11% off plus free delivery email this morning.

I've already ordered (10% off plus free delivery and returns). Only ordered 2 pairs super skinny jeans for DD though so the free returns will be better, since one pair will have to go back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now