Talk

Advanced search

Can anyon reccomend a brand of MAKE-UP for my wedding?

(10 Posts)
Pabamella Fri 27-Jul-07 17:44:00

Not too expensive, am on a budget

The cheap stuff i have now (boots natural collection) just melts if i get hot/nervous, and Im sure I will be both of those things on the big day.

Not looking to spend more than £70 really in all for whatever I would need.

estee lauder do a special Bridal pack which is less than £70.

sweeties Fri 27-Jul-07 19:18:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

crunchie Fri 27-Jul-07 19:19:04

go get a make over and ask for samples

I love the chanel vitalumiere, but for more long term coverage try their pro lumiere. They do samples in 20 and 40 (light and medium) I get both then mix them

That will save you on foundation. L'Oreal mascara is good, £6 or £7. MAC lipstick is the best as it lasts ALL DAY costs £12 ish, but is fab.
!

lulurose Fri 27-Jul-07 20:15:26

I don't go in for loads of makeup usually, especially base but my friend said I should wear a bit more than usual as i'd look washed out on the photos. I didn't want anyone doing my make up on the day so I went to Lancome in Boots on a quiet weekday and they did me a trial makeup (asked for a natural/classic look). Taught me loads of techniques and gave me loads of freebies so only had to buy foundation/powder. It lasted all day and felt lovely......

good luck x

maisym Fri 27-Jul-07 20:24:37

have you tried Bourjois make-up - my sis tells me it's made by chanel.

Saturn74 Fri 27-Jul-07 20:28:01

Another vote for Lancome.

Pabamella Fri 27-Jul-07 21:25:06

Thanks,
whats benefit? never heard of it.

Like the boots idea too , little make over!

Ill have a look at the estee lauder bridal pack, do you get to pick and choose or is it set?

thanks

sweeties Fri 27-Jul-07 21:29:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Beetroot Fri 27-Jul-07 21:29:57

MAC every time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now