Talk

Advanced search

Its the Hushista Sisters: enjoying Summer Sales, Sangria and a little Full Moon Madness

(1000 Posts)
Laska2Meryls Mon 17-Jun-19 13:26:05

..and here we are ! a Lovely new thread just in time to grab summer bargains and positive vibes smile

neveradullmoment99 Tue 09-Jul-19 15:38:16

It would

ilovecherries Tue 09-Jul-19 15:38:15

Come on over www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/3633539-Hushistas-keep-on-keeping-on?

neveradullmoment99 Tue 09-Jul-19 15:37:56

Defacation grin

ilovecherries Tue 09-Jul-19 15:37:51

Which would be a most unpleasant thing to discuss!

neveradullmoment99 Tue 09-Jul-19 15:37:34

It ffs!

ilovecherries Tue 09-Jul-19 15:37:28

Which is confusing, as I keep reading defection as defecation.

neveradullmoment99 Tue 09-Jul-19 15:37:08

Got I cherries smile

ilovecherries Tue 09-Jul-19 15:36:57

So we can talk about life, holidays, clothes and defections to other brands.

ilovecherries Tue 09-Jul-19 15:36:29

A brand new thread awaits.

ilovecherries Tue 09-Jul-19 15:36:03

Here you are: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/3633539-Hushistas-keep-on-keeping-on?

ilovecherries Tue 09-Jul-19 15:33:11

Right, I am going to go start a new thread number 137 or something :D. Back in a minute!

ilovecherries Tue 09-Jul-19 15:32:32

Stitchfix sounds great. Is it from high street, or does it offer stuff that isn't mainstream, Huff? Oh - and happy birthday, just noticed, nd sounds like you had a lovely time smile

justilou1 Tue 09-Jul-19 15:32:30

Actually ladies - this time it was the stupid gremlins again! I did type SOY, not ELLA!!! (I didn't check it though, so I will take responsibility for that one!) (You look adorable, too, btw, Ella!!!)
I also meant to say Happy Birthday, @Huff, which I left out of the last message, bitching about lack of Stitchfix. You look fab in the new tops!

dontcallmelen Tue 09-Jul-19 14:27:12

Ella just seen the fur coat, reckon definitely names in your honour as a salvo to not being a hush friend 😃
cherries that sounds a really useful app, especially if it makes you think about what you are/aren’t wearing & what works well together.
I have been making a concerted effort to wear more of my ‘nice’ stuff rather than madly keeping it for best, made a real difference to how I feel & not ending up with stuff that’s barely worn or with labels still on.
Have ordered a couple of sea spray swimming costumes, but not sure they will be here before I go on Thursday.

Huffthepuff Tue 09-Jul-19 13:27:49

Hi @Ellapaella thanks! They were the M&S Wide leg ones. Like a dupe of the Moritz but a paler colour. I love them so much. Tried to find them online but I think they have sold out/disappeared.

Stitchfix is a stylist subscription box. You pay a £10 upfront styling fee then they send you a box of stuff they think you'll like. You can fill in a very detailed style questionnaire and leave notes for your stylist, link your Pinterest account etc. You get the box sent free of charge and try it all on (they include styling notes on everything) then log into the app and pay for any items you want to keep or send back any items you don't like (free returns). If you keep everything you get a 20% discount on it all. The £10 styling fee is also redeemable on any items that you keep too. My first box was a bit shakey, but I really enjoyed my second one. The stylist has really listened to my feedback about wanting better quality fabrics.
PM me if you want a referral code! Gets you £15 credit I think

SoyYo Tue 09-Jul-19 12:40:22

cherries that’s genius! It would take me a whole year to catalogue my wardrobe at 2/3 items a day though hmm but if you can manage it sounds perfect way to organise and plan outfits 👍 and also really good for your style/fashion course.

SoyYo Tue 09-Jul-19 12:36:30

But in reality she just mixed up our names...

SoyYo Tue 09-Jul-19 12:34:18

Laska well I say you’re the most stylish Demis Roussos that Greece has ever been graced with 🤣 that silk kaftan is the bees knees, gorgeous colour and pattern. As for the dye job on the Hush maxi it’s amazing! Love the blue turquoise shade! Your Greek paradise is just how I like my hols too, and as for tanning...why you’re totally with the zeitgeist. Only a seriously stylish person can go away and live literally a stones throw from the Med for a month and return looking pale and not at all wrinkly. You are our inspiration on how to do a good Med vacation smile

Ella I’m supremely flattered that justi though I was you! wink

ilovecherries Tue 09-Jul-19 12:31:39

I meant to post about this before. I’ve been using the Stylebook app for the last couple of weeks to catalogue what I have and play about with outfits. It’s time consuming to do the cataloging, and I’m only doing 2/3 items a day just now - essentially just what I’m wearing on a particular day -, so I’m just getting to the point of starting to see it’s usefulness. Basically you choose items to create flat lays of outfits and gradually you will start to see what you wear/don’t wear and decide if that’s because it doesn’t go with anything else. I’m not explaining it well, but it’s appealing to my neat-freak and I like putting things together without actually dragging them all out of my wardrobe to try on. Cut out paper dolls for grown ups, basically! It wasnt free - think I paid 2.99 but I’m quite enjoying it.

Ellapaella Tue 09-Jul-19 12:24:31

It's @SoyYo in the Gudren @justilou1 not me 😁

@Huffthepuff looking good.. where are your jeans from? I love them. Tell me more about this clothing mystery box, how much is it? Or do you only pay for what you keep?

dontcallmelen Tue 09-Jul-19 11:24:17

Laska 😂😂 love the kaftan.
Huff happy belated birthday 🎂 sounds like you had a really lovely celebration, good stuff from stitch fix as well👍🏼

Laska2Meryls Tue 09-Jul-19 10:19:43

I give up with my phone emotions.. there also seems to be a random 'woman gender' sign on my post also hmm
.I assure you that all I have drunk so far today is coffee!

neveradullmoment99 Tue 09-Jul-19 10:18:27

Love both the dress and the kaftan. Lovely long holiday. Enjoy.

neveradullmoment99 Tue 09-Jul-19 10:16:39

😂😂😂😂😂
So jealous of your sunshine. Its a bit💩 here😕😕😕🙃

neveradullmoment99 Tue 09-Jul-19 10:14:53

@Laska2Meryls was just wondering how things are with you😀🖐
You made me laugh literally out loud with cream sauce, being milk bottle snd good old mr roussosgrin

This thread is not accepting new messages.