Talk

Advanced search

Bets place to find trousers to fit a tall skinny 6yo girl?

(10 Posts)
SlightlyMadSpider Sat 21-Jul-07 22:04:09

Or even two of them.

And preferably made for tall skinny girls as they don't like adjustable waists to make them skinnier IYSWIM.

Ceolas Sat 21-Jul-07 22:05:22

GAP jeans? Think you will probably need adjustable waists though.

SlightlyMadSpider Sat 21-Jul-07 22:06:07

Preferably without having to take out a mortgage .

winestein Sat 21-Jul-07 22:36:07

NEXT are apparently good for this (according to my childminder)

SlightlyMadSpider Sat 21-Jul-07 22:43:12

Yes we have brought 1 pair from next and they were OK. Definately longer than Tesco - but still have to use the adjustable waist....I just wondered if there wa anywhere that is better still....

SlightlyMadSpider Sat 21-Jul-07 22:43:49

<the fact that they still fit in a 3-4 pair of trousers as far as waist is concerned isn't going to help is it?>

Carnoodleusfudge Sat 21-Jul-07 22:46:23

We have this problem too...

jeans from Gap
other trousers from Monsoon

Beauregard Sat 21-Jul-07 22:50:06

Have you tried H&M?
Both my dd's are tall and H&M are pretty generous in length,although we usually go up a size in all shops.Plus some of the trouser's have the adjustable waists.

DontCallMeBaby Sat 21-Jul-07 22:54:52

This link may or may not work? It's a particular pair of trousers from La Redoute, the Okaou brand, that come in standard, slim and generous fittings. The actual catalogue has the waist measuremnts, unfrotunatly the website doesn't, just the stanrdard ones (good grief, apparently my 3yo DD has the midriff of an 8yo). I find La Redoute fittings are pretty skinny anyway, even compared to Next who also make clothes for long thin things apparently.

SlightlyMadSpider Sat 21-Jul-07 23:02:50

Thanks for that. I think I have a mini la redoute catelogue in the recycling pile.

I also didn't know H&M did childrens clothes. Will check them out too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now