Talk

Advanced search

calling all alternative types, hair do links for me please

(12 Posts)
Tortington Tue 26-Jun-07 15:02:31

so, i have had my hair every chuffing colour, colour i am not afraid of.

now. i work in an office , i see people and have to reresent the organisation

however - i do the "touchy , feely" shit so can get away with eccentric.

i am 35.

i hate boring hair on myself. and i just have a nnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to change it - i think you know what i mean.

please therefore could you do me some links.

not too outragous, but enough. i'm not exactly 17 anymore, but then again i am not afraid of colour.

is there a @medium@ by way of being alternative?

Tortington Tue 26-Jun-07 15:12:55

please do me
do me good

noddyholder Tue 26-Jun-07 15:14:59

you have lovely hair you silly moo!I think you would suit a bold red though as you look like kirsty macoll and that has always looked good on her.Hope you are bearing up I am going to get dp to give you a drum lesson when you are up to it!

Tortington Tue 26-Jun-07 15:19:03

<OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH> claps hands.

will have to consider a house with room for a drum kit!!!! OMG i may explode with delight.

Tortington Tue 26-Jun-07 15:59:00

do me do me do me do me

MrsSpoon Tue 26-Jun-07 16:04:08

custardo, no idea what you look like at all so no idea if something like this would suit you but I've just recently had my hair chopped into a bit of a pob (my hairdressers words, not mine, it's just a choppy bob) and I have chunky bits of blonde underneath IYKWIM but just at the one side. Sounds odd but IMO it is nice and I've had loads of compliments.

bundle Tue 26-Jun-07 16:05:18

length?
texture?
do you want wash n go?
or are you happy straightening,styling etc?

MrsSpoon Tue 26-Jun-07 16:07:47

Actually just noticed the "alternative types" bit in your heading, not sure if you would really call me/my style "alternative" not these days anyway.

Tortington Tue 26-Jun-07 16:14:14

its colourmore than not style

i have long dark brown hair - how should the colour be - in a chunk at the front
underneath. am thinking pink.

noddyholder Tue 26-Jun-07 16:15:07

What about a sharp cleopatra type bob with dark on top and crimson underneath.

bundle Tue 26-Jun-07 16:15:52

<<thunk @ chunk @ front>>>

MrsSpoon Tue 26-Jun-07 16:27:37

Pink underneath sounds fab! With chunks of your own colour over the top. If I still have this style in the winter I am going to go for bright red underneath instead of the blonde.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now